Dec 16th A heart rendering episode

Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi!

I quite enjoyed last nights episode for many touching scenes....

1. It potrays siddarth's loving nature filled with concern for his wife - annchal. In the previous episode they show how protective he is about his wife...when sudeep butts in with his ugly behaviour......its a nice way to ring out the feeling he has for annchal ...trust, protective, concern, care,.....which are fundamentals of any marriage......what's worth watching is undoubtely their chemistry as everyone has already pointed out....but it is the striking similar wavelength that they operate in, IS AMAZING....and I must say both the lead actors have done a remarkable job by making the characters very real.....Though sometimes you feel that annchal's character is too good to be true...but its a real HOPE for people out there that yes LOVE within onself is boundless....and it is upto each individual as to how far they can spread....And it is truly nice feeling that YES STEP MOM can be GREAT MOMS...Iam sure in real lives there are already MOMS like annchal....but its just that we have not been used to seeing in movies nor serials...Its really positive affirmation for STEP MOM's image..... Hope more will follow this trend....and truly reel life is a reflection of the real life and vice versa....

Iam quite positive that anchal will win over the kids...tru love always wins.....nobody can resist it......!

The other thing I liked in Yesterdays serial...is the way Siddarth says ...that you really cant put their relationship into words...How true...sometimes its inexplicable!!! You can feel it but cant name it
When you put a NAME to something you give boundaries to it....but then when you just leave it the way it is ...it grows and seeks new avenues...

Finally, It was quite a profound statement ... that Siddarth finds, feels that he has married the same person...sometimes when your mind, thought process are so tuned to a certain thing...you tend to become that itself...like here annchal is so tuned it with Jaya ....that she seems almos the same to Siddarth.....

Happiness is always there everywhere, everytime...it is up to us to GRAB it and BE it...and Spread it....everywhere!!!!

Happy Viewing.....

Love,
Brinjal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good analysis of the episode👍🏼 you brought out all the nuances that their relationship portrays...it was a truly beautiful and heart-warming episode...it is these moments and the portrayal of the characters that sets this show apart from the rest...very genuine and sensitive
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
H!
Thanks for your comments. I quite agree with you ...this is the only serial I watch on TV. And that too have been hooked on to this one ....only recently....its only the updates from this forum thats helped me to catch up with the serial .

thanks