disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i hope this this ayush is wrong cuz if anchal have slaped him without any reason then i guess she will be consider a step mom to ayush but if ayush is going in some playing cards stuff and bunking scholl then i think ayush will get his sense back soon when everyone of the house hold member will realize him for his mistake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i fink anchaal will slap ayush becoz as seen in the preview he bunks skool and anchaal might get upset over this n slap him so he comes back to his senses
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i didn believe it till i saw the preview tday aanchal realy slaps ayush😲!!!!!

...if he waaas bunkin school n by the looks of it bettin in the street then i agree wid u guys aanchal was right to!!! i jus hope the people who r against aanchal dont turn this into a big issue n say aanchal is startin to act like a stepmom!!
...i think poor aanchals chrecter will b filled with remorse n guilt later dat she raised hr hand she might even giv herself som sort of punishmnt for it!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Though even i am shocked that aanchal slapped aayush,i mean its unexpected from her...but i think she must have got a good reason for doing so as shown in the precap....but this does put her in a tight spot,that lalita and chanchal will make an issue out of it and i wonder how juhi will behave?
disney101 thumbnail

i am sure that chanchal and her mom in law will surley creat a issue on this......

disney101 thumbnail
i knkow chanchal and her mom in law will surely creat a issue on this
justaminute thumbnail
my take on this is that Aanchal will not reveal what Ayush has been up to to any of the family members aprt from Siddharth. She like all mums will not want to embarass Ayush and become the wrath of all other family members. But she will strike a deal with Ayush, for him to promise his mama Jaya that he will not do anything foolish like this and will study diligently.
justaminute thumbnail
My take on this is that Aanchal will not reveal to all of Ayush's misdemeanor. And the deal will be for Ayush to promsie his mama Jaya that he will from now on study diligently.