WHAT A SORROWFUL EPISODE ON 15 DECEMBER

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Words fail me.

I hope Ayush learns something from this - Aanchal has not been eating because Ayush has not been eating.

Where is Uncle Hariman when his wife is ordering Aanchal. He had promised that Aanchal would be well looked after in the Tyagi household.

Hope Juhi learns her lesson for listening to her Chanchal auntie. Somebody needs to remind the children of why they ran away a few months ago to go their Nana's. And that was because their Chachi was beating them up.
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u they should be reminded that how anchal was very supportive to kids and how chanchal was beating up the kids and now kids are listening to chanchcal not anchal........... goss creative plz give kids some sence
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I so agree with you,it was such a depressing episode to watch😔 and from the precap it doesn't seem to be getting any better either....i wonder how long they will drag this track of kids hating aanchal...am not liking it😭 and why should aanchal always be the lone warrior...why can't others support her....i don't feel like watching all these fights anymore,also the lovestory of sid-aanchal seems to be going nowhere right now....and i can't believe sid actually asked aanchal whether she regrets the marriage,very disappointing not at all in sync with the lovetrack...the show has slowed down again...i mean i was very disappointed after watching yesterday's epidode...hope they have something more positive and light planned for the coming episodes
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

I so agree with you,it was such a depressing episode to watch😔 and from the precap it doesn't seem to be getting any better either....i wonder how long they will drag this track of kids hating aanchal...am not liking it😭 and why should aanchal always be the lone warrior...why can't others support her....i don't feel like watching all these fights anymore,also the lovestory of sid-aanchal seems to be going nowhere right now....and i can't believe sid actually asked aanchal whether she regrets the marriage,very disappointing not at all in sync with the lovetrack...the show has slowed down again...i mean i was very disappointed after watching yesterday's epidode...hope they have something more positive and light planned for the coming episodes

me too was surprised that Sid asked Aanchal whether she regrets the marriage - i thought that was bit too cold. Instead should have asked how both of them together solve the problem