More romantic interludes and expression of love

Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi!

Yes there is this need to keep the romantic interludes and expression of love between Siddharth and Meghna going ......or else it would turn out to be a raw deal for the MTPH fans! After all the scarifices annchal hhas made for the children...she deserves more than just dealing with the tantrums of the kids...Her sacrifice needs to be justified.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. Well said, I also feel the same, I feel very sad for aanchal She definetly deserves more, And I am sure Siddharth is feeling the same for her, but is help less because of his consience.. I mean he wants to give her all love & Happiness, but his first wifes love & promise he gave her is making him guilty. I feel sorry for Sid & Aanchal equally..and also siddharth feels guilty because his children are still not comfortable with his marriage except Sachin & so also is the rest of the world except His Dad his sweet brother & Aanchal's mama mami & manu..!! God world is very difficult, I feel world should have been more flexible..after all everyone of us live once & so live it fully, I mean if you get love more than once just grab it & feel it & enjoy it..there id nothing like the feeling of love & being loved..what say..!!
Like the song which says..."Tanha Tanha yahan pe jeena yeh koi baat hai..koi saath nahin tera yahan toh yeh koi baat hai..kisi ko pyaar dede kisi ka pyaar lele..iss saare jahn mein hai yehi pyaari baat hai.."
Come on SId & Aanchal..!!get going..!!
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wat u guys r sayin is so right ...siddharth bechara is feeling torn between his wifes memory n his duty as husband to aanchal😕..i think they shud have jaya com to sid in his dream jus like aancal saw her atma at the weddin n tell sid she wants him to get on wid his life ..its somthin her charecter wud do as she always liked to giv to others... i hope somhin happens soon aanchal deserves some happiness!!!

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm sure we'll be getting a romantic angle between the two, it has already started and it's been a lot more than i expected haha! It's just more of a slow and steady love story compared to other stories out there because of the circumstances the two go married under and other obstacles such as age difference and the children approving of their relationship.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes definitely more romance on the show is needed...but its going to be subtle and sweet...they should show atleast one interaction between sid-aanchal per episode😍