New promo - Aanchal slaps Aayush!

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG i just saw the new promo on television and it shows aanchal slapping aayush😲 and a voiceover says that will aanchal bow down to the pressures of being a stepmother and act in a stepmotherly way and will they ever get close and whether aanchal and aayush's relationship is beyond repair?
I wonder what happened to make aanchal so angry with aayush that she slapped him...how will the other family members react?how will sid react to this?seems like aanchal-aayush relation is going downhill day by day doesn't look like this issue is going to be resolved soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it has to be sm1s dream!!
theres noooo way achal wud slap ayush😲!!!
prbly one of the three chanchal,her mum or sids mum dreamin n hopin dats wat achal will do OR ayush says somethin about dying or harming himself only that wud prvoke hr to raise hr hand aftr all the scrifices she made. actualy nw i com to think of it i think its ayushs nana imagining it ...my minds ful of speculation!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
is there any way we can watch this promo please
justaminute thumbnail
Just had a thought that it may Sudeep imagining Aanchal slapping Ayush like she slapped Sudeep at their so called engagement.
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I too concur it should be someone's dream or there would be a very genuine reason. I am 99% sure it has to be someone's dream. It is not in Anchal's character to slap Ayush. I hope Rajshri's don't go the Balaji way. They keep things simple - the very reason i like this soap.
Edited by garson - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I all of you..I have great faith in Rajshri's. They are just simple & Awesome in handling situiations..lets not panic..And even if she slaps Ayush for real it must be really for some good reason & I feel its high time Aayush was showed some sense...He is going out of control & any kid at that adolocent age will ..and so needs a slap !! if you listen to the voice over..aanchal says.."agar tumhari maa hoti toh kya tum aise harkat karte..?..I really love both Aanchal & Sid's character in this show simply because they are sobber at the same time they are not slaughtering goats..they stand up for themselves whenever required..& I hope Sid stands by Aanchal ..if this slap issue creates a hungama in the tyagi household.

justaminute thumbnail
Looks like Ayush has done something that no parent would tolerate. And so he is being put right?
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
jen1 thumbnail

i also really want to see this promo please!!! any1 know whr i can find it!!

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oh MANN that's something i didnt expect! =
I'm going to agree with everyone else and say it's a dream hopefully, Aanchal would never use physical means to discipline the children, it's just not in her nature.
Or...Aayush must have done something HORRIBLE...insult Sid?...But still, i just don't see Aanchal raising her hand....i hope it's a dream! =\