SIDDHARTH'S PERSONAL CHATS WITH THE KIDS?

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi fellow MTPHians,

1. I feel that Siddharth should call his children to his office and have friendly chat with each one of them.

2. That way he may find out of the poison that is being fed to his two older kids.

3. Why his office? Office is Sid's place of authority. Ayush, Juhi and Sachin may be awed by the mammoth responsibility their dad carries on his shoulder for the whole of Tyagi family.

4. Additionally Sid should pay attention to Ayush's school work to give more sense of security to Ayush.

5. Of course as it is early days he will only have photo of Jaya in his office and that will satisfy Ayush.

Anybody have any more ideas that can appease Ayush. At the moment his dad and Aachal cannot hold their heads high with pride.
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

6.. sid should take kids out for some outing with anchal like the way they all went on for holidays... not on holidays but how about nice family dinner so that ayush can get more time to spend with anchal...

justaminute thumbnail
And like you said, lets have more of family outings -picnic etc

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree that sid should have a one to one talk with aayush and juhi and help them overcome their insecurities...why is everything being left on aanchal only? i agree that she made the choice of marrying for the kids but sid also has some responsibility and he should be there for aanchal all the time especially when it comes to handling the kids because he knows how stubborn and attention seeking aayush can be,and how tough it will be for aanchal to cope with such a situation,i mean he does support her but a little more involvement on his part is required....i really can't stand aanchal bearing the brunt of evreyone's dislike and being at the receiving end all the time...its heartbreaking to watch sweet aanchal going through so much💔
Brinjal thumbnail
Hi !

Yes, I quite agree with this post by justaminute. Yes, Siddarth too needs to take equal responsibility in bringing the family together - anchal, kids and him! Yes he in a catch 22 situation....does not really know how to get everybody pleased .......however his concern for kids has been potrayed very well so far....but now he also needs to do his part to get the kids to understand.. after all he has got a lovely sweet angel wife in the bargain....good suggestion in the previous posts- more outings to CHILL and GEL!