jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi evry1...😊
im new hr ..iv jus com across this forum n its made my week!!!😃 I love watchin this show.. here in the uk we r way behind in epis so it was real treat to watch all these new epis on this forum .. thank u guys!!!😃all the romantic scenes of achal n sid r so sweeeeeeeet .. im a hopeless romantic n hope they wiil fall in lv soon!! hrs a question
how long do u guys predict it wiil take for them to admit to there lv ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess it will take atleast 4-5monts of epi to express their love.......so till that time we will be gifted with bunch of their romantic scenes
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
First of all, welcome to the MTPH forum Jen! =) It's nice to see new members here in the section, the more the merrier! =)
I don't think they'll be admitting it anytime soon unfortunately. BUTTTT, personally, i'm one of those viewers who loves watching all the sweet moments that happen before the couple expresses their love, there's all this awkwardness and cuteness hahaha and we're getting a lot of thattt, especially in the past week's Indian episodes! So i wouldnt mind if this goes on for a bit longer *wink*
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankyou for the warm welcome shockalot😊
i totaly agree wid u after watching such cute n romantic scenes like the tie knotting n in the goa trip !!!
lots more sweet moments filled wid awkardness n romance between the two is goin to be a treat to watch😍
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shockalot

First of all, welcome to the MTPH forum Jen! =) It's nice to see new members here in the section, the more the merrier! =)

I don't think they'll be admitting it anytime soon unfortunately. BUTTTT, personally, i'm one of those viewers who loves watching all the sweet moments that happen before the couple expresses their love, there's all this awkwardness and cuteness hahaha and we're getting a lot of thattt, especially in the past week's Indian episodes! So i wouldnt mind if this goes on for a bit longer *wink*

Oh yes as long as they show sweet sweet little little moments every epsiode..I can wait for any time for them to express..!!I love it slow & steady..too..!!Awww..Sid & aanchal just too good a pair..!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi jen1 welcome to the forum😊 glad to see so many new members joining and interacting with us.....aah the love story,yes i agree with others that its going to be one long wait,but a sweet wait...with lots of cute scenes😳 i have this feeling that aayush accepting aanchal as his mother and sid expressing his love is going to coincide....till then lets enjoy the sweet,cute scenes😊
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey welcome to the forum.. love this show and lets hope these romantic scenes keep going on and on and on ya!! just love megha and her performance.. she's so good looking and cute !! need to vote for her in nach baliye too !!!
shockalot thumbnail
awww Himani, that would be a treat for all of us! The day Aayush accepts Aanchal, Sid confesses his love, or the othe way around!
Now that i think about it, there's a lot of big things we're waiting for! Bharti's recovery, Aayush accepting Aanchal, Sid-Aanchal's love story/confession!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes Shazia it would definitely be a treat😃 as they all will be united as one big happy family....can't wait for it...i really want this aayush track to be resolved soon...oh and i think sid will confess his love for her first,because he has to move on...and from yesterday's episode it looks like aanchal is already letting him know of her feelings slowly...i mean "isiliye to aap mujhe itne acche lagte hai"😉 aww that was so cute😳
shockalot thumbnail
hahah yes yes, Aanchal is being quite forward *wink* but i like how they aren't being over-the-top, melodramatic lost lovers loll its all very subtle, me likesss =D
And im SO glad Juhi went back to loving Aanchal within one episode, i'm glad it didnt drag! =D