mystified thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys...

i was not very keen in watching this show but it was actually my sister who went all ga ga abt it and dragged me onto watch this show...i must say it is a pretty cute story and the lead pair 'sichal' make a cute onscreen couple...

so now that i have begun to watch it closely there r some points which i am doubtful of like what is the problem with sudeep...is there a past between him and aanchal...why is he pestering her, and his wife...does she also know abt this and if she does why doesn't she retaliate???

it would be nice if someone could clarify!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
first of all welcome here and i'm sure all of us are happy that we have one more mtphia!
Well, Sudeep is Aanchals lover and he wanted to marry her, but Aanchal never wated to marry him, just once when Sid asked her to, but when the truth came out, that it was justa big lie, Aanchal broke the relationship!
Since then Sudeep tries to get close to Aanchal and make her jealous.
But Aanchal doesnt care... Sonali, Sudeeps wife knows all about their past, but doesnt stop him...
i hope this could help you a little bit! if you have further questions, please ask....
Edited by nilobebo - 15 years ago
mystified thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thanks for that info...this clears up a bit and thanku for the warm welcome too🤗