Juhi against Aanchal as well...

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
I thought this would be going forward with Aayush SLOWLYYYY starting to like Aanchal but it seems Chanchal has succeeded in turning Juhi against Aanchal I hope it isn't for longg....although i dont think Sachin will ever turn against Aanchal😳 Or at least i hope soo!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i thought that now since juhi is with anchal then later ayush will be with her as wll but now this chanchal is a so evil.................

i want her to realize her mistake by bring a new girl in dheeraj's life...... what say i want some one who can be with dheeraj cuz dheeraj is so nice..............
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yes thats true! Dheeraj is really very good!
i'm so disappointed with Juhi...but that poor girl cant help it....everything makes reason to her...
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aahh..even juhi is against anchal nw....
i hope only sid or dheeraj can explain her properly
or she should understand on her own...
this all because of stupid chanchal....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh no i don't want juhi to go against aanchal...this is so frustrating...first aayush now juhi...i don't like all this fighting with aanchal,i wonder how long will they drag this track and what will be the solution to all this...and i want more romance between sid-aanchal....why can't that stupid chanchal go away on a vacation somewhere😡 its very depressing to watch aanchal being subjected to such dislike by the children😭