disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
guys today is one more treat for all of us its a tie scene... its soooo sweet scene... but i wanna ask this question to sid is that he allways says that he got married to anchal cuz of kids then how come in goa he got annoyed with my sweeto sudeep (currentlly he is my sweetoo cuz his presence makes sid jeleous hahha i love when he is jeleous we get to see more of anchal and sid scene)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omg disney101!!
i also love the tie scene! sep the parts where aancal says aapki patni...and by the end, when she gets close! omg soooo romantic!
and i agree sid is confused himself, i guess! but sudeep is only helping them to get closer...thats sooo awaome!!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was about to start a thread dedicated to that mind blowing "Tie"scene.....!!!Phew....I have neve ever seen a more romantic tie knotting scene ever..! Gosh...what chemistry..!! Both realising their close proximity..and blushing red hot..Oh that scene is enough for me to get going till Monday..!But now I am even more worried for Aanchal & Sid..with Juhi joing the stupid irritating Chanchal & Aayush..! these beautiful Sid Aanchal moments are keeping me alive. I must add a point here which is very sweet & Impotant is that Aanchal stresses her being his wife..by saying.."Aapki patni "..in that dialouge..& I loved the fact that she is wanting him to realise she loves him & he loves her too..I mean there is a New Air of expressing her love..to him. did you all feel that.
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
ohhhh yes!!
true! i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I haven't seen the epiii yettt, so i'll comment ont he tie part laterrr buttt....Juhi's against Sid-Aanchal too now!?! =( nooooooo
nilo-kmh thumbnail
i know....i seriously hate Chanchal!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG i agree with you all that was the most romantic and sweet tie knotting scene ever😳 and aanchal being all sweet and playful it was just too cute,the chemistry was perfect👍🏼 i hope sid realises soon that he's falling head over heels in love with her and doesn't insist on being too formal...after all what was all that rage and jealousy and possesiveness about aanchal when sudeep was around😉 first time i wasn't upset with that creepo sudeep because he made sid realise aanchal's status as his wife😊 can't wait for more scenes like that,light and romantic moments...but this juhi also joining i am against aanchal bandwagon has really turned me off😔 i don't want aayush-juhi fighting aanchal track to last long
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great scene. Worth watching over and over again. Thanks to sicko Sudeep - Sid was verbally protective for "meri patni" and so Aanchal able to say apki patni jo ......
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: justaminute

great scene. Worth watching over and over again. Thanks to sicko Sudeep - Sid was verbally protective for "meri patni" and so Aanchal able to say apki patni jo ......

ha ha..well said well said...The word.."Meri Patni"...gave Aanchal the strength to say.."Aapki patni"..awesome..
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahah i know, they're slowly starting to use the word "wife" rather than "children's mother" *wink*
I'll take caps of the scene soon! =)