disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

guys i have a question at back home anchal and sid were sleeping in a same bed and had same blanket, then howcome when to reach goa they had plb sleeping in same bed.... why did anchal said that she willsleep on sofa instead....

i dont know the reason why they are showing like that ..... i am know one reason that sid will get his kamar atak if he sleeps on the sofa ...hahah such a cute scene.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i think you missed an episode...
did you watch the scene where aancal dreams that sid and aanchal get romantic...after that she sleeps net to him but the next min he says that he is feeling uncomfortable...so he sleeps on the ground...
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

i think you missed an episode...

did you watch the scene where aancal dreams that sid and aanchal get romantic...after that she sleeps net to him but the next min he says that he is feeling uncomfortable...so he sleeps on the ground...

well i did watch that epi where he told anchal that this whole room reminds him of jaya and then anchal told him that she is just a teacher maa for the kid not more then that............ but they never showed the a scene where they both sleep sepretely in the same room.....
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
oh they did, maybe you just missed it....i will search the scene for you...:)