PERFECRT..!!PERFECT EPISODE..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I dont think we Aanchal & Siddharth crazy fans ..could have asked for anything more beautiful than this. Oh What an epsiode..!!As "Shockalot"has to;d in her post..!1"Fark Padta hai..!!Gosh..I felt like a a sweet twist in my heart..!!I could imagone how Aanchal would have felt listening to those..love filled possesive words from her "Hubbys" mouth...awww..!!

God..!1Siddharth to Gussa bhi aata hai..!1and my God what anger..!!I was on cloud nine yesterday so could not post any remarks immediately..!!I also loved that..cute simple hubby wife moments between Sid ^ Aanchal...in the room..like best of friends..Superb simply superb...!!The way aanchal told..Aapka pair dukh raha hai..kal agar kamar atak gayi toh..!!I burst out laughing like ..how Sid..was unable to control..his laugh..!1Aww..even sachin was so cute..making thumbs up to Aanchal for jagging Aayush..!I can go on & On On ..about this beautiful..show.. Love you Rajshri's..!! Love you Aanchal & Sid..!! Love you sameer & Megha.. Love the whole team..of Rajshri;s & Cast & crew of MTPH..!!God Bless..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Yuppp, they're really treating us to some great episodes! I'm glad they're focussing on both tracks equally, Sid-Aanchal's relationship and Aayush's acceptance of Aanchal!
But i'm not happy with the fact that Juhi is now against Aanchal as well =(