shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Sudeep is such a horrible person! He reallly can't seem to let Aanchal live in peace! And now he's ruining Sonali's marriage/life with his antics! He pretends to romance her only when Aanchal is around, as if she's going to get jealouss lol and then turns his back on her once Aanchal is gone!
AND the whole picture taking scene, gosh, no respect or self respect at all!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love having Sudeep around. I actually do understand where he is coming from. He really does think Anchal is ruining her life, and it pains him to see her like that, especially because he thinks he could've made her happy (which I know he is selfish, but he probably would've kept her pretty happy because he loves Anchal a lot; without Sid and the kids, I think Anchal would've pretty happily married sudeep, I think. Plus, his presence and lack of self-respect is making Sid possessive of Anchal, so I love his presence. As for Sonali, she knew what she was getting into, so she does kind of deserve what is coming her way (she should've gotten the preview when Sudeep showed up completely drunk to the wedding).
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoopkinarey

I love having Sudeep around. I actually do understand where he is coming from. He really does think Anchal is ruining her life, and it pains him to see her like that, especially because he thinks he could've made her happy (which I know he is selfish, but he probably would've kept her pretty happy because he loves Anchal a lot; without Sid and the kids, I think Anchal would've pretty happily married sudeep, I think. Plus, his presence and lack of self-respect is making Sid possessive of Anchal, so I love his presence. As for Sonali, she knew what she was getting into, so she does kind of deserve what is coming her way (she should've gotten the preview when Sudeep showed up completely drunk to the wedding).

i was just going to say that..... no more to say........... i want more of sudeep scene with anchal where he can harresh her and sid come to rescue......😉
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahah you two are right, in a way, having Sudeep around is a good thing as it's going to bring Sid-Aanchal closer! =P