Sid - "Faraak parta hai..."

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
I'm surprised no topics have been made about this yet hahah but finalllyy we got some show of protectivenesss😉 Sid was realllllllyy riled up today by Sudeep's behaviour and called Aanchal his wife! ANDD the biggieee is thattt he admits that if someone is pestering her, it affects him!😳 Protective Sid is finalllyy showingg😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know. It was awesome. Hopefully, some romantic scenes tomorrow in light of this new possessiveness and protectiveness :)
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u i mean it was so good even the bed scene where anchal forces him to sleep on the bed...... honestlly when she told that i had image that now sid will realize that he is old for anchal but inseated some romantic things happend.....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shockalot

I'm surprised no topics have been made about this yet hahah but finalllyy we got some show of protectivenesss😉 Sid was realllllllyy riled up today by Sudeep's behaviour and called Aanchal his wife! ANDD the biggieee is thattt he admits that if someone is pestering her, it affects him!😳 Protective Sid is finalllyy showingg😃

Oh I was sooo immersed in the beauty of the Aanchal Sid moments..I dint know where & what to start with..!1 Oh I love this..Angry young hubby Siddharth!1..Phew..what Anger..!!I just Adore it..I wanted some more days in GOA..!1But preview shows they will be back..!!thats sad..!1Anyways...I love this show...forever..!!
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
protective of his wife - Sid could never let Aanchal go. Hence we are in for awesome episode on Monday 22 December.