iGO for Pakistan (need help)

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys, first of all eid mubarik to every1!!!! hope that all of you had a FANTASTIC EID!!!!!
In my school there is this thing called "Caring n Sharing" week....this is where we find ways to help the community, and other countries. I will give you an example, like in our school district their is this boy in 8th grade who has cancer, n we r helping him by like buying wrist bands, which the money for that will go for medical expenses, also we r helping a village in Tanzania, Africa, by giving them items, having a teddy bear drive etc, the city is in very bad shape...also we have a thing called "penny wars" n T-shirt selling n all the money will go thier aswell.... but the big question they asked us what do you want to do, what r U PASSIONATE for, what will GO for, n i gave a simple answer n that was PAKISTAN, i know there is alot of people who are really poor or suffering n many more problems in different villages, i know we cant erase all of those things but we CAN make a small DIFFERENCE....Now the reason why im wriiting this if you guys can help me, and INNOVATE some ideas that we can do something for pakistan, i know we can JUST donate money but i dont think that is enough, im looking at the big picture......plz consider this, n hopefully WE, as members of india-forums can come up with something, n remember if a small group is commited to something, they can make a difference, lets become leaders
Its not about what you CANT do, its about what you CAN do
thank u, im really look foward to your responses...n once again EID MUBARIK😊...
Edited by raju786 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey raju eid mubarak 2 u aswell oh i get u now we have done the sme thing. we helped in uganda n build schools there
so i understand this
what we had done was arrange a mufti day(wear home clothes in skool) and we had also had sold differant stuff to eat.
and we also had a talent show so the tickets 4 teh talent show were sold.
-Iram