December 9th ’08 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

I couldn't find any working video of yesterday's (Dec 8) episode' but from today's precap I think this is what happened:

Sid and Anchal take Juhi and Sachin along with them to Mumbai to bring Ayush home. They arrive at RK's house and Sachin pleads with Ayush to come back home. Later Anchal talks to Ayush alone and tries to convince him to come home. He agrees to come home on 2 conditions 1) Anchal should never ever talk to him 2) Anchal should stay away from what he does and will not have any say in it.

Read ahead for today's episode'

December 9th '08 Update (Short Update)

Anchal agrees to Ayush's conditions and they return home. Ayush is angry when he hears Dhiraj ask Sachin to call Anchal, maa. He threatens Juhi that he will not talk to her if she calls Anchal anything like that and warns her from talking to Anchal. Later Juhi talks to Anchal in writing and tells her that she is doing this for Ayush. When Anchal cleans up their room and arranges their things in separate drawers, Ayush goes into a fit of rage and throws things around. He warns Juhi that Anchal will separate them too in the same way. Anchal is floored when Sachin calls her maa and hands her tickets to Goa for honeymoon. Anchal suggests they all go together, and they agree. When they arrive in Goa, Anchal is hopeful seeing Ayush slightly happy abt the beach and all. There Sudeep and Sonali have arrived too. At the beach they spot Sid and Anchal with the kids.

December 9th '08 Update (Detailed):

Sid walks in hearing Ayush putting forward conditions and he yells at him for it. Anchal tells him that he is just trying to make situations work and then she agrees on his conditions and promises to stand by it. Everyone takes RK's blessings b4 they leave. But when Anchal comes to him he walks away. Rekha taunts her abt Ayush's conditions and warns her that no matter how hard she tries she is never going to be their mom. When all leave to go the car, Rekha takes Ayush to the side and reminds him to do as she told and to remember that a step mom can never take their mom's place.

They all return home to the Tyagi house. Dhiraj goes to talk to the children. He tells Sachin to call Anchal, maa and not teacher maa anymore. Ayush hears that and fumes. He gives Juhi a look and later warns her against calling Anchal, teacher maa or anything like that. He tells her that both of them will not talk to Anchal and like that she will never succeed in taking their mom's place. Juhi reluctantly agrees. Later Anchal comes to the kids' room and finds Juhi frantically searching for something. When she asks her what's wrong, Juhi writes on a paper that she is looking for her hairband. Anchal finds it for her. When Anchal asks her why she isn't talking to her, Juhi writes in the book that she can't cuz if she does then Ayush will not talk to her. Anchal looks on worriedly. Juhi leaves the room. Seeing the room in a mess, Anchal tidies it and arranges their things in separate drawers with their names labeled to it. Ayush walks in seeing Anchal cleaning up their room and fumes in anger. He yells out to Juhi asking her who touched his things. He flies into a rage and messes the whole room up and throws things around. Anchal pleads with him to stop, but he yells back at her. She is shocked at his behavior.

Juhi comes in and asks Ayush what is wrong. He shows her how Anchal has made separate drawers for them and warns her that one day she will separate the 3 of them in the same way. Juhi feels bad for Anchal but remains quiet. Anchal apologizes to Ayush and promises never to touch his things again. Anchal comes to her room and finds Sachin there with Sid and Dhiraj. She is floored when Sachin calls her maa and hugs him in tears of joy. He then hands her tickets and tells her that those are tickets for her and his papa for their honeymoon. She questioningly looks at Sid and then she tells Sachin that all of them will go together. Sid, Anchal and the kids arrive in Goa and check into a hotel. Juhi and Sachin are excited abt the beach. Ayush is too, but tries to hide it. Anchal notices that and feels hopeful. Later when they go to the beach to play we see Sudeep and Sonali there. Sudeep behaves rudely with Sonali. She is worried seeing Anchal and Sid and is worried. Just then, Sudeep spots them too.

Precap: Sudeep secretly takes Anchal's pictures on the beach.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot Kruthi...
God that creep Sudeep gets on my nerves! I feel sad for Sonali.....
and Ayush...this kid is really annoying me now...
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanxs a lot...
creepy sudeep is back again....
Araam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A big thank you to Kruthi for the update.
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update Kruu!
Awwww haha i loved the part where Aanchal was somewhat teasing Ayush haha the look on his face when she said he didnt want to go out was too adorable!
I just wish he'd warm up to her sooon =(
and UGH Sudeep is back =(