Siddharth (Sameer )looking red hot Handsome...!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Oh My God ..Just what Doctor ordered for people like me who are hungry of romance between Siddharth & Aanchal..!!Tomorrow's preview is just mind blowing..yaar..!! Gosh..Sameer in relaxed mood with Jeans & T's & Aanchal too cool in Jeans ..awwwwwwww...How can these Rajshri people think of such brilliant..yet sooooooo Indian stuff..Yaar..every situation is real & simply Awesome & Romantic..!I was always waiting for this....I wanted Siddhath to realise that he is in love with Aanchal with when he gets jealous..!!Awww..How sweet feeling it is when somebody gets so possesive about You. I think thats what we all girls dream of when we love somebody..that even he is equally possessive about us. I am sure aanchal will feel her heat jump with joy to see her HE MAN..HER HUBBY dear fighting & getting possesive for her..!!God SId..Go..!!And please notice that Sameer's hair is more fluffy & yummy in tomorrow's preview..I mean they have been doing his hair style a little different all these days to make him look dad of three children..!! I must say he looks handsome in any hairstyle ..!! And our Megha ki toh kya kehene..she is just so beautiful..!!But I cant wait..for tomorrow...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kya baath hai i am like dyiing to watch tomorrow's epis.......................... specially when he is fighting with sudeep... also now sicne sid have this cool dude wife rajshri need to have some one stylish in pair with our anchal what say..... also i know that ayush is so pised off but today i loved him when anchal was making plann about going to beach and said that ayush is not intrested............... lolz that was fun to watch.... ok back to sid fighting
i guess that sudeep will harresh anchal a lot and later sid will bust his anger out on him what say
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Promo looked good. I really hope there is a romantic scene where Sudheer hassles Anchal, and Sid gets all riled up, and says she is my wife, instead of my children's mother, teacher, etc.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes the precap was mindblowing⭐️ can't wait for today's episode...i mean sudeep getting beaten up by sid is like the icing on the cake😃
agree with you guys that aanchal will get harassed by sudeep and then sid our hero will beat up the villain and save his wife's honor..i too want to see him all riled up and possessive about aanchal😍
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahah what better way to start their real love story than to add some male interference to make the husband jealous/protective *wink*