mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
ii love jay sean

he's such a gud singer & hott too :P
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I doubt it's just for publicity, i mean there is a possibility that Piggy Chops does like his music and Jay does have a big fan following anyway.
His music is ok and it's great that him and others such as Raghav have been recognised mainstream but tbh he is such a wannabe with the attitude, name change, accent etc
xChandnix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is such an old pic! I saw it agez ago!! About a year or so ago atleast! i rememeber it!! I think Jay Sean is HOT and i realii like him!! I think his old classics----"stolen" and "got my eyes on u" just rocked!! i live in da uk btw! lolz
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: goltv

Hmm youre right Raghav sings much better.
but there are some of Jay Sean's songs ( Maybe and Ride It) which are remixed by these guys called Punjabi Hit Squad and the remix versions sound much better. See for yourself music videos at below link -

Maybe Remix

Hope you like.Do you also like Punjabi Hip Hop or desi rap ?

ive heard all of jay's songs and im a big fan of the UK artists, my favs of jay were his older ones and the demos he did, before he started to push towards more of a punjabi side... i loved his: stolen, going on, and others they were very unique in the sense whre the lyrics actually were off beat and not the usual beats and love lyrics, but now days his music seems a bit cliche to me 🤔
Hummy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love jay he rockz, met him a couple of tyms @ single, and album signingz. also at gigz he rockz,
~x divya x~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omggg jay sean totallyyy rockss...i love him
hes soo hott
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
his new album that released in jan is realllyyyyy good! i mean every single song....
as for Raghav...he was great in storyteller, i think it was the magic of the music rather than his voice...if you listen to raghav's music he sounds really offbeat, his voice and music don't seem in sync...
im not bashing raghav or comparing the two...raghav is awfully hot, and jay sean has an extremely good voice and hes good looking too...
goltv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like the music of both Raghav and Jay Sean and also the newguys the Bilz and Kashif (Turn the Music Up) have you guys heard The B and K ?
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywood_mad

This is such an old pic! I saw it agez ago!! About a year or so ago atleast! i rememeber it!! I think Jay Sean is HOT and i realii like him!! I think his old classics----"stolen" and "got my eyes on u" just rocked!! i live in da uk btw! lolz

yess even i saw it a year ago😃