Priyanka Chopra partying with singer Jay Sean

goltv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Priyanka Chopra apparently is a big fan of Jay Sean ( the desi R & B singer who also sings Punjabi Hip Hop) and was sent a special invite for his recent show in Hyderabad after which they apparently partied all night . Publicity stunt you think ? Where was Harman I am thinking ? I will try and get some videos fo Jay Sean's songs also he is quite quite famous in Punjabiland England.

Frankly I think even the Harman love affar was a publicity stunt tfor Love story 2050 which bombed at the BO despite all that !! 😃

Anyway here is a photo and the whole story can be read at the link - Priyanka Chopra and Jay Sean

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goltv thumbnail
Koi kuch toh bolo after reading this 😭
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kya bolein yeh jodi kuch jami nahin
goltv thumbnail
Mujhe Bhi Nahin. But I read that they had lunch and hung out together at Hyderabad and that she is a big fan of his ! publicity stunt lagti hain or am I being cynical ?
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yups mayb he wanted his tickets to sell
goltv thumbnail
hmm I think you are right boss 😊
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he's def the womaniser, not suprised he has pri ...personally i like raghav better
goltv thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

he's def the womaniser, not suprised he has pri ...personally i like raghav better

Hmm youre right Raghav sings much better.
but there are some of Jay Sean's songs ( Maybe and Ride It) which are remixed by these guys called Punjabi Hit Squad and the remix versions sound much better. See for yourself music videos at below link -

Maybe Remix

Hope you like.Do you also like Punjabi Hip Hop or desi rap ?

Edited by goltv - 15 years ago
zoreen thumbnail
piggy chops luks rele cool n hot here!!!!...she shld b wid sum1 hot lyk john!!!!!or hirthik!!!!
187176 thumbnail
Yep he is famous here in punjabi land uk lol and main land hes had hits in uk charts as well. I do not think the harman relationship was a stunt i do not see her with Jay Sean anyways.