I am seriously annoyed with Aayush

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
After watching yesterday's episode am seriously frustrated and angry with aayush....whatever sympathy i had for him is going now...he's acting in a totally bratty manner creating tantrums and being attention seeking...worse i don't like his attitude towards juhi and sachin...cutting them off like that and taking his anger out on them...he's just not ready to listen to any rhyme and reason....poor aanchal i wonder how long she will have to put up with aayush's tantrums....and that rekha😡 God that character is so annoying and disgusting...she just knows how to poison other's minds.....i hope that they don't show her anymore...she's unbearable to watch🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naso-girly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
seriously he is a Beattt,,,,,
I was thinking, if this serial will take a leap,, this Ayush really will have a negative role.
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
count me in what ever u said he is a stubbon kid
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What about today..He is totally getting on my nerves..Cranky Kid..! Today he behaved sooo badly for Aanchal by throwingthings like a mad kid..and abusing her ..shouting at a lady...who is taken his mothers place was very bad..I felt like crying for Aanchal..seriously..!!But Aanchal took it off soo well as usual..and the way she is wooing Ayush in Goa also was soo sweet..!!
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish Ayush would see through Rekha. At the moment he is so blind that he cannot see what is good for him and his family. But Aanchal is sure to win him over sooner or later.

It is very painful to watch Aanchal going thru this sort of trials and tribulations.

sajibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish sid gives this brainless ayush a tight slap, spoilt brat can't stand the kid he is so annoying. i love all the kid actors, but i feel this kid is unsuitable for this role. just can't do with ayush all i want to do is give him good hiding that his brain cells become alive, which seem dead right now. that chanchal needs to be shot on the spot with the wicked witch ma-in-law