sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

I really feel sorry for Simran. She has undergone so much in life that she does not deserve sorrow again.

She sincerely loved Abhi to begin with. That marriage did not last due to Abhi's immaturity .This happened at what stage. She was pregnant then and gave birth to Astha in such trying moments. Only a lady like Simran could have been so controlled.

She moved out of Abhi's relationship to start a new life with Astha. She even did that successfully. This was when Mannu entered her life. Due to intense pressure from father and close relatives, she tried to consider marrying Mannu when Mannu's deceit came into picture.This again pushed Simran into deep sorrow after which she even had a major accident. Again, she came over all things and started a life of her own.

The only mistake she made was that she even after realising that she was still in love with Abhi, had Abhi and Neha married. This would not have happened if Simran's father was not around to talk bad of Simran and Abhi.

Abhi also married Neha just bcos it was Simran's thought. They remained as friendly as they were before. This slowly started to disturb Neha. Simran unknowingly did some things which made Neha feel very insecure.

After so much of analisation, i only come to a conclusion that Simran deserves a better life. She only made one decision wrong and that was Abhi-Neha marriage. She still loves him and she is accepting that fact. With how much Abhi is feeling about Simran ignoring him, it clearly states that he also loves her and cannot bear moving away from her.This is a clear case of Love pulling both towards each other. Neha should realise this fact and before dying, she should unite them.

This is what i feel. Come out with your opinions, friends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chayya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 analisis sree.gr8 gr8.Exactly my thoughts.
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welllll... none of us would be seconding this if we were Neha!!! Why should she have to suffer just becos Abhi and Simran couldn't make up their minds about whether or not they wanted to be together?? If Abhi did love Simran before marrying Neha, he shouldve had the guts to confess it to her. He didn't, and he meekly said YES to whatever she asked of him, so that time is gone forever... for once, let him behave like a normal human being and love the person he is married to!!!!! I think Simran is doing the right thing by keeping her distance. In fact, she shouldve done that a long time ago. She almost admitted that herself recently. Simran , get a life!!!!
sree thumbnail
come on where are the others. Why isnt this post getting flooded with thoughts. I think this is a good debate. Keep telling.
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with sree. simran really deserves a better life. but her father is the one who won't let her live her own life. he is always interfering in her life and criticising her decisions. if he would have stayed out of simran's life she might have reunited with abhi and might have had the happiness that she deserves. even if neha reunites abhi and simran saurabh mathur won't let it happen easily 😡.
kalpanajaggi thumbnail

In my humble opinion: Neha is shown to have grown up without any "real" attention to her as a child. she is shown to have taken care of her Mom all her childhood and adult life. This is the first real relationship where she can get some attention; so NOW she feels that she deserves all the time that Abhi has.

Abhi had already made it very clear to her that Simran is a important person in his life, so the reason for anyone to feel insecure does not exist. Her character has suddenly changed from an understading mature girl to this insecure woman. She has in a way brought it all on herself. She was the one that wanted to marry Abhi and before the marriage her insecurities and demand for attention did not come to the fore. Now that she is married and pregnant she is "demanding" attention and has turned into a completely neurotic insecure child. This is a very common thing for people in real life when they are deprived of their due attention as a growing up child.

Abhi and Simran have been reasonably fair towards her. They are not romancing each other while she stays home. Infact they are behaving like friends, though there is an undercureent of attachment between them.

Simran is also human so she is entitled to her share of mistakes and feeling silly at times. Even though Simran and Abhi have feelings for each other, there is no hidden agenda between them: unlike Abhi and Kiran or Kiran and Shourie.

memsaab thumbnail

Neha knows the fact that Simran and Abhi were married in the PAST..So, I think Abhi and Simran should be careful not to break the Abhi Neha marriage.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

it is sad that neha has to die for this cause.

I will be glad if neha just steps up and unites Simran and Abhi and she should move on. After all she is a nice girl too.

I agree that neha jumped in even after knowing that abhi loves simran and probably she had a clue that even simran does love abhi. But at that time of her life, manu was in simran's life and no one thought things would fall apart. More over when manu was their, even simran did not get so close to abhi. She did maintain some distance. At that time, abhi was the one who would always come back to her for suggestions and we had seen manu aslo getting into same insecurity.

Simran's big mistake was she thought of her father on how he would react and stepped back. She probably should have convinced him and even though he would have not got convinced, he would have seen some factors and may be in future would have said yes.

But i guess the story astitva means her identity who is abhi, without him she cannot live her life and it is the same with him.

It is basically a story of a woman who is so dedicated to her love and will hold on till she gets back...

this is my guess so let us see what the makers have in their mind.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

very well said queenbee and kalpanajaggi.

Both you views are great.👏👏👏

Jyotishna thumbnail
I think that Simran really needs to get a life. She was the one who got Abhi and Neha together (subki nazron mein bada banna tha or to show her dad that she did not feel for Abhi). ANywayz now that she has gotten them together, she should atleast have the decency to stay away from them. Neha has feelings too and I think Simran is very nosey. I really feel for NEha.