hemalatha.v thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi, dear hemalatha A.K.

May I call u latha? I want to share my feelings with u. I can't imagine Megha with anyone without sameer. what u say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just cannot hide my disappointment that Sameer was not nominated for ITV awards 2008.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, Hemalatha..ofcourse you can call me Latha.!! And yes ..Sameer & Megha look the most wonderful couple together..!! I love their pair..soooooooo much. And once we see them as Pair & we love them..it is always difficult to imagine them with others..but, its okay we can keep them together always in our hearts..forever..!! As in real life Sameer is a devoted hubby & a great family man & So is Megha in love with her Naman. God Bless them!! And let them be greatest of friends always & give us the best chemistry..in their scenes ..like they always sizzle...!! and "justaminute"..I agree ..I was the first one to object to that in the its thread..I cannot imagine Sameer's name not being there in Best actor & so also the best Jodi ..nomination for Aanchal & Siddharth..!!
Love- latha
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
hemalatha.v thumbnail
Hi, Latha,
Thank u so much for ur reply. and love u always yaar. Really they r made for each other yaar. I deeply fall in love with them. Have a good day, bye.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Please use the PM option for personal discussions. The MTPH forum is reserved only for general discussions on the show for all members.
Topic Closed