SAMEER & MEGHA BEST COUPLE NOMINATION??

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i just want to know whether Sameer and Megha will be nominated for the 2008 TV award for portrayal of best couple on Indian Television.⭐️
⭐️
Sameer for best actor award.⭐️

or has the boat been missed, and if it has been missed then that would be such shame😭
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Unfortunately, they weren't nominated...but i'm not sure if those award nominations have been announced yet, i haven't checked. But after today's scene, i'm, convinced that they have some pretty amazing chemistry!
I'll double check if any of the jodi award nominees have been announced though! :)
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well the Indian Telly Awards Nomination list is out...unforunately Sameer-Megha not nominated for Bst couple...but Megha is nominated for Best Actress....
I hope some other award they'll be nomintated..
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the reply.

Unfortunate is the word.

Perhaps they will be nominated for that category in year 2009. Be it , it seems a long way off.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are telling me..!!?? How can anyone miss them like that..Actually I really dont beleive in these nominations & awards..they are all fixed or goofed up..deserving people never get.. Sameer Dharmadhikari not in best acting category in Male is a shame..as well the best Jodi..of Megha & Sameer.. really sad.