Zidane-nedved thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Aamir is so confidence with his singing that he does not need to talk,joke or something to entertain the public. Aamir is boring(he is very humble) but when he starts to sing the entire viewers,judges and public stand still to enjoy his singing. if they sang more than they talked in the show Aamir would be the winner without any doubt but they have to talk. too much. When Aamir sings then the judges are serious when they are judging him to find the a misstake or else the judges would feel insecure if they cant find a misstake in a kid. but other singers and dancers the judges lay back and enjoy the show. Aamir is the only one in the show that they take with serious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are right, Aamir does not have to do any gimmicks to be endearing to us that is why I am a huge fan of him. He is a kid who acts like a kid. A simple, down to earth boy.
m_khan90 thumbnail
I feel so great when ppl appreciates Aamir Hafiz's singing and his personal qualities.  Let me tell you one more thing which you may have noticed but does not bring it up.  He is very humble and down to earth.  When Anchal ask him who is your competion and he says Tanmay , Rohan and Vibhore.  When he declared third before the international votes in lil champs he thank the ppl and ask to vote for him and his friends.  Who could ask to vote for his friends also when you are in competion? He never says any bad thing about any body whenever he is asked a questions.
Zidane-nedved thumbnail
though he came third place in lil champs, i feel he is has the most fans. I have seen his videos from lil champs, he has the most viewed of lil champs history and if he would be the winner then he would have much more fans that they would launch him his own album.
samhita29 thumbnail
you are right "Zidane-nedved ". I agree with you. I like this boy.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Yes M_Khan, you are absolutely right. I am sorry I did not type this in my post. Aamir is extremely down to earth and humble.