Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by SAMEER_ILUVU

Hi Dear, First of all let me tell you that Sid calling Jaya's name during any intimate scene will never happen..!!MARK MY WORDS..BECAUSE ITS Rajshri's..!!They will never insult their main characters ..they always show Positive in every negative..THATS WHAT I LOVE THE MOST..!!
And yes it was depressing to me also when Aanchal said..I will remain a teacher always..and if you notice the expression of Sid..he also got shocked by that remark & did not like it much..!!Thats what I said in my column that Now the ball in Sid's court..He will feel his heart ache now since..he has no pressure from Aanchal no expectations..he will start feeling it....as there is a famous saying..."When you love something very much ..set it free.. if it comes back its yours..if it will not it never was.."..I think that is Aanchal's policy...right now.
And I am waiting for the day when Sid tells sorry to aanchal again..that he deprived her of his intimacy..awwww..and I feel to get them together I mean Intimately..Sudeep will have a big hand..I mean he may be insulting about Sid..not performing etc etc...to Aanchal & Aanchal shouting back at Sudeep that She loves Sid for what he is ..and she dosent care what anybody thinks etc etc..awww..that will be cool..
GOSH..I think we all are becoming script writters..!!

Totally agree with you...aanchal is doing the right thing by setting sid free and not having any expectations from him or forcing this new relationship on him...because he needs the time and space and love can't be forced on anyone anyways....personally i think it gives a lot of scope for sid to slowly see aanchal as more than a teacher and as an individual and fall head over heels in love with her😊 and as you said that the ball is indeed in sid's court now,and am waiting for the day when he asks her to be his wife😊

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
I agree with you....aggar dream aisa hai toh reality main kya hoga?? lol I cant wait to see how Sid falls for Aanchal!