Oh what a Dream..!! I am Gassssspppping...!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I am gasping for air after watching todays episode. I am not getting right words to explain my situation. i am totally Zapped. Siddharth & Aanchal at their Best ever!! The most beautiful romantic ..the most simple ..the most decent ..Yet sooooo..Hot..!! Gosh...The Rajshri unit has done it again..Specially Sameer & Megha..!!Ufffff..and the last part also when Sid confesses his dilema..and says Sorry..awwwwwwww...I felt SAd for Aanchal..But I must confess..I was relived after seeing todays epi that It was aanchal who was dreaming that was a good idea...It showed us that she is interested in Sid..Now the ball is in Sid's court..I now would love to see those moments when Sid will be attracted to Aanchal even more now that he knows that Aanchal is not expecting it from him...It is always like that in life..when somebody expects you to do something..you wont be inetersted but when they Ignore..you feel the pinch..Awwwwww...that Hide & seek that "touchy" moments will be inetersting..and there will be many..before Sid will not be able to control but express his Love to Aanchal...

I dont know why it gave me a great satisfaction today to know that Aanchal is physically attracted to Sid..till now we knew she loved & respected him for his values, his behaviour etc etc..but today she expressed in her dreams that she wanted Sid to cuddle her etc etc..awwwwww..it gave me a sweet satisfaction..!!

AND THAT SONG...Oh How I was waiting that they would use it..and what perfect situation..Ihope they use it every time..Sid & Aanchal get into this "touchy" situation in future too..what lyrics.."Mujhe haq hai..tujhe jeebhar je mein dekhoon..mujhe haw hai.."and so on...excellent..Sameer & aanchal..performed..their best ever I think..because it is very difficult to be normal &express such romantic scene so beautifully &aesthetically..hats off to them.

Gosh..sorry for a long post..but its just tht I am too happy & overwhelmed & excited after todays..GASPING Romantic episode..

Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello, hope you do not have to wait long for your much wanted Sid - Aachal moments.⭐️😊
😊
But Will it take forever? i just had an idea - this perhaps will happen when Jaya's mum recovers and gives her blessing to the couple. Perhaps Aanchal will be instrumental in her full recovery.

The character role of Aachal is wonderful. She always puts the other person at ease by stating her understanding of other person's wants, and indirectly she wins in every situation.

Her character is very complimentary to the character of Siddharth. Both know when not to speak out and when to speak out.. So they never have to apologise or say sorry.

Both put kids first. How will they save the kids from the folly of the trio - Lalita, Rehka and Chanchal.😡

Will the writers of the series ever put the reins on the trio. And low behold we do not want to Sudeep 😡
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I dont have words about the dream! :| I JUST saw it and MAN was it wayyyyyy more than i expected! :| I'll talk about it later hahah but in the meantime, i think i'll take some caps of the scene, i have a feeling it's going to be everyone's favourite Sid-Aanchal scene :P
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am slightly depressed after today's epi- she said she will always remain the teacher. That's so depressing. But I am looking forward to Sid and Anchal falling in love, and am glad that Sameer and Megha were not awkward with an intimate scene. I really don't want this to happen, but a prediction I can make is when Anchal and Sid are in a real intimate moment, Sid will call out Jaya's name instead of Anchal's, which will be a total mood kill. What do you guys think?
Luv_LotR thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoopkinarey

I am slightly depressed after today's epi- she said she will always remain the teacher. That's so depressing. But I am looking forward to Sid and Anchal falling in love, and am glad that Sameer and Megha were not awkward with an intimate scene. I really don't want this to happen, but a prediction I can make is when Anchal and Sid are in a real intimate moment, Sid will call out Jaya's name instead of Anchal's, which will be a total mood kill. What do you guys think?

I agree with you, i was also a little disappointed when Anchal said that she will always be a teacher to the kids.
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid had proposed to her with the words " will you be my kids mother", So words " "i will always be the kids teacher" will perhaps send some message to Sid. The words could be weighed differently.

The words give some space and time until Sid naturely builds up his feelings for Aanchal .

Or the words may make him feel more guilty for sacrifice Aanchal has made for the sake of the kids.

For Aanchal's sole goal is the happiness of the kids and she will do everything to make light of all situations to ensure their happiness.

The episode just gone shows that she has developed feelings for Sid. But happiness of her immediate family to her .comes first and that includes perhaps not putting pressure on Sid.

Additionally she wants to be parchain of Jaya and her words tonight proved that she is standing by it.

my thoughts in tonights episode.

Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG the dream was so so...i mean i have no words for it....if this was just a dream then i wonder what will be in store for us when the real thing happens😉 it was so romantic and passionate😳 sameer and megha at their best for sure...

in a way am both glad and disappointed that it was a dream....glad because the romantic angle is being played up...and also i didn't want it to happen so soon...they will show them falling in love slowly and gradually with other things their emotions will develop for each other strongly which has been the hall mark of this show....disappointed because aanchal said she will always be the kids teacher😔 so that puts an end to any kind of show of affection on aanchal's part...its all upto sid now to make the first move,which will take quite a bit of time
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoopkinarey

Hi Dear, First of all let me tell you that Sid calling Jaya's name during any intimate scene will never happen..!!MARK MY WORDS..BECAUSE ITS Rajshri's..!!They will never insult their main characters ..they always show Positive in every negative..THATS WHAT I LOVE THE MOST..!!
And yes it was depressing to me also when Aanchal said..I will remain a teacher always..and if you notice the expression of Sid..he also got shocked by that remark & did not like it much..!!Thats what I said in my column that Now the ball in Sid's court..He will feel his heart ache now since..he has no pressure from Aanchal no expectations..he will start feeling it....as there is a famous saying..."When you love something very much ..set it free.. if it comes back its yours..if it will not it never was.."..I think that is Aanchal's policy...right now.
And I am waiting for the day when Sid tells sorry to aanchal again..that he deprived her of his intimacy..awwww..and I feel to get them together I mean Intimately..Sudeep will have a big hand..I mean he may be insulting about Sid..not performing etc etc...to Aanchal & Aanchal shouting back at Sudeep that She loves Sid for what he is ..and she dosent care what anybody thinks etc etc..awww..that will be cool..
GOSH..I think we all are becoming script writters..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

I dont have words about the dream! :| I JUST saw it and MAN was it wayyyyyy more than i expected! :| I'll talk about it later hahah but in the meantime, i think i'll take some caps of the scene, i have a feeling it's going to be everyone's favourite Sid-Aanchal scene :P

Hey dear, I completely completely agree..IT WAS WAY MORE THAN EXPECTED..DREAM..Chappad phadke..!!he hehe..waiting for your detailed comments..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

OMG the dream was so so...i mean i have no words for it....if this was just a dream then i wonder what will be in store for us when the real thing happens😉 it was so romantic and passionate😳 sameer and megha at their best for sure...

in a way am both glad and disappointed that it was a dream....glad because the romantic angle is being played up...and also i didn't want it to happen so soon...they will show them falling in love slowly and gradually with other things their emotions will develop for each other strongly which has been the hall mark of this show....disappointed because aanchal said she will always be the kids teacher😔 so that puts an end to any kind of show of affection on aanchal's part...its all upto sid now to make the first move,which will take quite a bit of time

So so so so very very very well said..I agree with you by every word...exactly what I felt..
I am also waiting Sid to call Aanchal by her name which will make her feel he is falling for her in future & same with Aanchal..calling him without that famous.."Ji"..!!Awwwww//I what a show..God bless..!!