Sid holds Anchal's hand in next epi!

dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Okay, I couldn't wait to tell you guys when I saw the preview for the next episode. Aanchal is wearing the same sari as in the previous episode, and enters the master bedroom, and sees Sid sleeping with his hand on Anchal's picture (the one where she is dressed as a bride). Then, I don't know if this is a dream or nightmare, but Anchal comes in a nightdress, and Sid is sitting on the bed. Anchal also sits down on the bed with her back toward him, but her hand is placed on the bed. And Sid actually holds her had!!!!!!!!!!! Anchal looked fairly uncomfortable.

I am pretty sure one of them is dreaming though 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
:| SACH!?
woahhhh lol i did not expect thatt!
I cant wait to see today's episode and preview!
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

REALLY i mean i would love to see that sceen but i am sure it will be like ayush is tense and by seeninghim tense anchal is tense so that is the reason why he holded her hands.

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!!!!! i watched itttt!!!!!!!!
its sooooo amazingggg!
Woah... but i think its not a dream!
at least i hope soo....:D
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after watching it i am dam sure that its anchal's dream.... and she might feel scared that sid is trying to forget jaya so now she will mantain even more distance with sid...........
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: disney101

after watching it i am dam sure that its anchal's dream.... and she might feel scared that sid is trying to forget jaya so now she will mantain even more distance with sid...........

I agree. She is worried that Sid cares so much for her, and she might misunderstand that he wants a more intimate relationship.
Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg! omg! i just cant wait to see tomrrow's episode..
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG wow...cant wait for tomorrow!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When will it be tomorrow...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I cannot tolerate it..!! I am too excited & scared too..I mean I dont want Sid to get embarassed in any way by Aanchal , I mean she is fully tensed that because of her Sid sent Aaysh to Mumbai.....Awwwwwwww..I sope he holds her hand and gives her assurance and say sweet positive things..and they go to bed together to be fresh to go to mumbai....!!awwwwwwwww....I dont want Aanchal to stop Sid's advances..because as it is he must be feeling guilty for every sweet feeling he is developing for Aanchal..since he was adevoted husband to Jaya..After all we are human beings..and every body in this world has the right to be loved & love the person you love at any given time...Now if Aanchal does something stupid..he will just close himself..inside his ownself...!! Oh But I just love the character of Siddharth in this ..!! I mean he is so sweet & so mellowed yet he is STRONGEST..he dose what is RIGHT and what he wants& yet dosent hurt anyone..its just Amazing..!! I adore him..
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it is a dream. Too early for it to be real.