Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
me in too....add me to the member's list too....have been waiting for this for soo long...

luckyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow finally our wait ended wid ur pahandoo(fundu)πŸ₯³
thnx a lot for this hand chem app thread
The way u started telling a story of a boy called prem and a girl called heer and their hands touch,wow wonderful.😳
Actually cudnt drool at pics right know my aunt,uncle are sitting behind me watching wht I am doing on my system.I didnt go thru post properly.
drolling over faces though they may not like can understand but drooling at hands they wud think I hav gone mad.🀒
The fact is tht yep I am crazy abt prem heer hand chem.
Whom to blame it wud first u bcoz if not for ur interpretation I wudnt hav noticed the amazing chem and then prem-heer hands ofcourseπŸ˜†
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanx estee for such an entertaining post...i was getting sooo bored.. u really have a talent for writing...though there are few things beyond my comprehension...gotta read it again...thanx again for keeping me occupied...
PH4EVR thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great juts love the idea!! hmm would be really great if we can gather all the Prem-heer-hand pics and add them or compile them to this thread

by the way great just absoulutley great idea!!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
About time! Obviously I'm in.. And cannot wait for more pictures, and videos! Will come back from my holiday and try to make a VM on the hands!

phhandoo!

Love,
Radz
SujalkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

obv m in!!

wud blab more later....

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

haila...wen did this happen???...and after so much tym???...hm???..E...do i need to ask yu how long u had planned abt this??...and how long i hav been waiting for this post on every weekend....??!!!!

me joining in...abhi ke liye....itna hi sawaal...u better answer them......k??!!!....

and i'l b bak ltr with the hand chemistry.....

luv nans

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

nice E!....finally!... a phhandooh at... nice name....πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† glad you approve -- even if it has been soooooo long in getting there!! 

wil make the banners soon...πŸ˜†

super cool!  like one of those uber cool things that you do for the rtms!!  which reminds me -- have to edit the main page to explain what an rtm is... although, is there anyone who doesn't know??!  πŸ˜†
and..im def. in!...wenever u put up the members list...make sure im there.. at n0.2...πŸ˜† (coz ur no.1.πŸ˜†)

y'know?  i'm actually thinking of not being no. 1 -- thought i should give that honour to kimz...  'cause she was bugging me 'bout the at way before anyone else!  πŸ˜†

but you'll be no. 2, i promise -- that emo is soooooo worth it!!  🀣

PurplePantsuit thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteprincess03

Too gud estee...Premeer hands hv a vry gud chemistry...hehe...

πŸ˜† 'm glad you approve!  and remember, you have to tell me which is your favourite phhandoooh! moment.  and i'll be sure that i don't miss it in the first pages. 
PurplePantsuit thumbnail

Originally posted by: riks1

me at no.3

πŸ˜† 'kay.  *taking notes* got it...

god it paid it really paid for calling you ektaπŸ˜†

er... not to encourage you or anything, but ... yaaaaa!  it was awful!  πŸ˜†

god!!!!!! i will never get over with this drooling......  er .... appreciation.....
all i can do  estee is this
πŸ‘

oh gee.  wait though.  remember to save some of it -- i mean, khushi's gonna do banners.  and i have to put up the phhandoooh-thud! moment.  save some of the droo... er ... appreciation for those too?  πŸ˜†

well no doubt they will win both the best jodi of the year award and the best body part jodi of the year... koi shaque....

πŸ˜† no shaque at all... none. nome. nadda. 

i really don't know how to thank you...... i wish hc and ag see this..... and become jealous...... hain!!!! phhandoooh....... what about......us.... yeh to saraasar naainsaafi hai...... hamara kya...... hamaaare haath humse zyaaada famous kaise....... estee main aaa rahhhaaa hoon ...... hc will say... vaapas aa rahaaa hoon main..... uske baad aise screen ko sizzle karoonga ki tum premeer chemistry at banaogi...... yeh vaada hai mera... kasam.. hai meri.....

πŸ˜†
nooooo! nahin!  i don't want them to see this -- especially not hc!   i think the last time i thought hc got jealous, he refused to have prem hold heer's hand for so long during their "engagement" -- the meanie!  although, there is so much phhandoooh!s around, we can run this at without it for a while.  *lemme think* ya, i think we'll be ready for more phhandoooh's by new years... πŸ˜†

hey estee plzz include the jail scene scene, their first convo scene, the scene on 8th september, the confession scene, heer's confession....... hey the list can go on and on.....

oooh!  koi shaque!!??!!  the jail scene is my the phhandoooh-thud! and yeah... 😍 the list [B]can[/B[ go on and on. and on.
😍😍😍

btw thanx a lot......well it seems you're all geared up to welcome prem..... as you were out of sync with wfp count as high as 32..... well the wait is over.....

πŸ˜• really?  i think they're gonna push wfp to 48 or so.  told you, na?  wfp will stop 25 december, or so...? πŸ˜ƒ