Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Children of the politicians may be well educated. But to lead country efficently political will n determination is required besides mere education. Even educated people may be dishonest use their education is wrong manner. Education does not neccesarily bring intergrity in character n strong dertermination.

Our leader easily forget terror attacks n so do we. The only thing they know is to give condolences speech after such disaster but dont take any step for its prevention. For example Center Govt condemned attack on hindi speakin people on Assam n Maharshtra but did they take any step to stop it???But they were ready with their condolences speech. Why any concrete step is not being taken against the seperationist n constant infiltration by B'deshis in
North east region.
Why nothing is done to pervent violences, riots n terror attacks before hand??? But what to expect from these hopeless leaders
Edited by coolpurvi - 15 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ofcourse will & determination is very necessary for an upcoming politician ,i am sure the youth who wanna join politics def. think like all of us ,when we the youth of our country thinking like that ,i am sure there r many more who think like us , def. where there r bad ppl in the politics ,there wud b some good & honest ppl also , corrupt ppl wud always be there in every field i guess , the thing matters is the number of good ppl shud be more than these corrupt one & these good & determined ppl wud only throw these corrupt one out from each n every field !!!
i think the youth of today is much more aware & determined tahn these corrupt & old minded ,idiot leaders
Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpurvi

Children of the politicians may be well educated. But to lead country efficently political will n determination is required besides mere education. Even educated people may be dishonest use their education is wrong manner. Education does not neccesarily bring intergrity in character n strong dertermination.

Our leader easily forget terror attacks n so do we. The only thing they know is to give condolences speech after such disaster but dont take any step for its prevention. For example Center Govt condemned attack on hindi speakin people on Assam n Maharshtra but did they take any step to stop it???But they were ready with their condolences speech. Why any concrete step is not being taken against the seperationist n constant infiltration by B'deshis in
North east region.
Why nothing is done to pervent violences, riots n terror attacks before hand??? But what to expect from these hopeless leaders

agree that these leaders give only condolences speech.....
but regarding north east region i want to add that people of country need awareness what is happening over there.....
take the example of Tripura blast it doesn't get any media hype which other states got....
and to be very true...... Media ppl...also make hype of terrorist activities of big cities.....
i also feel like.... North East and down south reasons are remain untouched....
many of the western Indians may not awre that there is a blat over there too.....
If media give so much hype to other cities.... i seriouslly feel why those part remain untouched....
infact those part need great attention as there is a thin border which join them from India....
they need a serious attention of Government and Indian need awareness that this part too belong to India...

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

ofcourse will & determination is very necessary for an upcoming politician ,i am sure the youth who wanna join politics def. think like all of us ,when we the youth of our country thinking like that ,i am sure there r many more who think like us , def. where there r bad ppl in the politics ,there wud b some good & honest ppl also , corrupt ppl wud always be there in every field i guess , the thing matters is the number of good ppl shud be more than these corrupt one & these good & determined ppl wud only throw these corrupt one out from each n every field !!!

i think the youth of today is much more aware & determined tahn these corrupt & old minded ,idiot leaders

they are aware and determined but one problem is always arises what is the way to enter into politics....
if we consider other jobs there is a particular procedure the only procedure .....
i don't know any procedure from which youth who want to join politics can enter in it.....
until and unless there is a big support behind them,,,,,
for me Indian Politics is complete khichdi..........

coolpurvi thumbnail
I dont think detemination n honesty always depends upon age. Lets judge a candidate on entirety. See in college n univ elections all candidates r young but does it ensures their honesty? We all know that many of them use unfair means to win elections like bribe n communal game (from even those parties who love to label them as secular)

I totally agree with u that where there r bad ppl in the politics ,there wud b some good & honest ppl also , corrupt ppl wud always be there in every field i guess , the thing matters is the number of good ppl shud be more than these corrupt one & these good & determined ppl wud only throw these corrupt one out from each n every field
coolpurvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1903

agree that these leaders give only condolences speech.....
but regarding north east region i want to add that people of country need awareness what is happening over there.....
take the example of Tripura blast it doesn't get any media hype which other states got....
and to be very true...... Media ppl...also make hype of terrorist activities of big cities.....
i also feel like.... North East and down south reasons are remain untouched....
many of the western Indians may not awre that there is a blat over there too.....
If media give so much hype to other cities.... i seriouslly feel why those part remain untouched....
infact those part need great attention as there is a thin border which join them from India....
they need a serious attention of Government and Indian need awareness that this part too belong to India...

totally agree with u North East is always neglected by both our politicians n media. Recent Assam blasts were so severe yet nothing strong was done to stop insurgency
sitakshii thumbnail
i agree with u purvi & sam, yup indian politics is a khichdi only !!!
sitakshii thumbnail
yup !! this serious problem of north -east terrorist groups n all is being ignored by our government big time .
JMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the politician ' r r patil ' said that ki nadi ka rasta safe nhi hai uski suraksha badhani chahiye .... ye bat kya wo pehle nhi jaante the !!! ??????????? ye sirf speech dena jante hai khudse se kuch hota nhi hai aur dusro ko kosna jante hai !!!! shame on them really !!!!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
u know what
right now i just feel angry depressed and helpless
mumbai being financial capital and paying lot of taxes this is what we get from government
there is fear psychosis still but ppl wud move on
if it werent for the brave nsg soldiers and army and police i shudder to think what wud hv happend and how far these ppl cud hv come in
total intelligence failure and IB had issued notice to maharashtra government on possible attack via sea route
still nothing was done
kudos to brave soldiers thats all i can say now