Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yes, my salutes to all who fought doing their duty. It is so sad that so many innocent lives were lost. The pain that their families are suffering is indescribable.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it really feel terrible that our neighbouring countries sending these terrorists to our GREAT & PEACEFUL country INDIA!!! 😑
it is sooooooooooo painful to see that lot of innocent ppl killed becaz of these devil terrorists ,all these terrorist shud rot in hell!!!😑
it is so painful & heartbroken to see our brave commandoes scarificed their precious life for keeping us safe !!!! 😭 truly salute all these great warriors who sacrificed their lives for us ,for our MOTHERLAND INDIA !!!!!
JAI HIND!!!!!!
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To tell very frankly, my blood boils when I hear speeches from our politicians. They keep on repeating that the terrorists will not be allowed to have their way. But the reality is just the opposite. The terrorists are killing so many people. It has become regular affair now. What is the use of government when there is no importance of human-life in this country.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
we salute these great army men who sacrificed their lives for our MOTHERLAND INDIA !!!!
all the innocent people who died becaz of these monster terrorists ,may GOD REST THEIR SOULS IN PEACE !!!!!
the grief & pain of the family members who lost their near & dear ones is beyond repairs ,how hard we try to console them !!!!!!😭
I SALUTE OUR MOTHERLAND INDIA !!!!
I SALUTE OUR INDIAN ARMY !!!!
I SALUTE TO ALL THE ARMYMEN ,WHO LOST THEIR LIVES TO SAVE OUR MOTHERLAND INDIA & INDIANS !!!!!
these politicians who are trying to separate INDIA among it's own states, sick politicians like raj thackrey n all who r trying to divide INDIA ,shud hide their faces in shame !!!! shame on all of them !!!!🀒
bhopalyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey guys we all shud pray for the departed soul of the brave soldiers and the innocent people who lost their lives in this incident.....and we shud pray too that god erase the bad thoughts from the mind and hearts of those whom we call terrorists and our politicians......

akhl bhaiya i agree with u completely but still honestly speaking i don't feel like voting for anybody....but from now onwards i will vote .....bhagwan ne koi na koi to sahi banda banaya hoga jo kabhi na kabhi aayega.....just pray to god always for everything to happen in a right way.....or else we all indians r togather always....😊

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sita11

it really feel terrible that our neighbouring countries sending these terrorists to our GREAT & PEACEFUL country INDIA!!! 😑

it is sooooooooooo painful to see that lot of innocent ppl killed becaz of these devil terrorists ,all these terrorist shud rot in hell!!!😑
it is so painful & heartbroken to see our brave commandoes scarificed their precious life for keeping us safe !!!! 😭 truly salute all these great warriors who sacrificed their lives for us ,for our MOTHERLAND INDIA !!!!!
JAI HIND!!!!!!

sacchi me di
i feel like crying
i'm sooooo depressed
may these terrorists burn in hell fire😑
bhopalyellow thumbnail

hey frnds we all shud b proud of all the soldiers and thank them

dear soldiers we all r proud of u and thank u all from the bottom of our heart ....coz of u all only we don't panic ..we rest in peace .....rome abt freely....thank u frnds.....thank u coz u make our country proud and protect it...and if u all won't have been what u r today, we might not have been in a position where we are.....v r alive coz of u and we will always pray to god to give u such strength to b more brave than earlier and to us too to be ur strength always......once again... THANK YOU!!!! πŸ‘
-.Priya.- thumbnail
salute to all the brave people of our country
lets pray to god for them
these politicians were even then doing politics wen the country was suffering
they were breaking instead of uniting
i want to curse these terrorists
they r not worth of being called humans
they even placed explosives under the dead bodies
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

we salute these great army men who sacrificed their lives for our MOTHERLAND INDIA !!!!

all the innocent people who died becaz of these monster terrorists ,may GOD REST THEIR SOULS IN PEACE !!!!!
the grief & pain of the family members who lost their near & dear ones is beyond repairs ,how hard we try to console them !!!!!!😭
I SALUTE OUR MOTHERLAND INDIA !!!!
I SALUTE OUR INDIAN ARMY !!!!
I SALUTE TO ALL THE ARMYMEN ,WHO LOST THEIR LIVES TO SAVE OUR MOTHERLAND INDIA & INDIANS !!!!!
these politicians who are trying to separate INDIA among it's own states, sick politicians like raj thackrey n all who r trying to divide INDIA ,shud hide their faces in shame !!!! shame on all of them !!!!🀒

i completely agree wid u di😭
bhopalyellow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektay11

sacchi me di
i feel like crying
i'm sooooo depressed
may these terrorists burn in hell fire😑

u r right ekta ....but i pray that god change the mind of those who r planning to do something like that in future....