Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Right Dew ............... these ppl you mentioned are the real heros ..........
And the NSG swiftly moved on and about their task without waiting to accept the public praise or any footage on TV ...........
I, for one, am real glad they haven't shown any politicians with their usual rhetoric ..........
Infact I doubt if any of the leaders have the courage to face the ppl at this point of time ............
I feel benumbed and sort of directionless and angry ............have been watching the news channels continuously for 3 days now ..........
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dew... you said what I wanted... thank you.

Dawn, me too have been watching the news and really do not know what to do... I have no spirit anymore of any kind.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We salute to all those who hv laid their lives....
coolpurvi thumbnail
yup Besides NSG fire brigade men, media reporters, police also did heroic work. Salute to them too.

I m happy that statements of stupid polititians were not given much hype by media
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They have made the ultimate sacrifice, and a thank you, or salute is not enough to repay what they have done for India! Bharat Mata ko ese putro pe garv hai, aur hume bhi! Jai Jawan!👏
All those men and women that helped in rescue of any sort are at the same level as these jawans, they braved the bullets and grenades without any guns or with very little protection!👏⭐️
Edited by ratilal22192 - 15 years ago
aby.baby1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i salute to all the brave soldiers and people who helped and sacrifices their life for us for our country....
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am no more safe in my own country😳

All the soldiers...the Police..as an Indian am proud of u...thank u
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I heartfelt Condolences to Major Unnikrishnan and all those Warriors of our country who hv given their lives in this battle against terror to protect humanity👏👏...
coolpurvi thumbnail
yup our Army is great. they always protected us from disasters. they r the epitome of patroitism n our selfish politicians shud learn from them
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Friends, I'm sorry for going back to this topic ........... I know I'm re-opening wounds .......
But there's something I must share ..........
Yesterday - Dec 16 2008, on Headlines today channel they showed the last Poem written by Major Sandeep ...........
It was .......... poignant / heart breaking and filled me with a fierce pride about this Braveheart .............
Also they showed a letter written by a father (whose son was saved from the terrorists) - to Major Sandeep's father ........
It was such a touching gesture from a grateful father to the father of a Martyr ......
I wish I could post that here ....... I'm searching for the poem & letter, but cant find it ..... I'll keep trying
Will some of you search too?
I think all of us here should read that poem and letter ............. both are written straight from the heart .......... I just broke down watching it ........
Edited by Dawn Idol - 15 years ago