Where to get wedding clothes in lahore n islamabad

pickoraja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys,
Please could you help me....we have difficulty in where to find excellent bridal n groom dress in lahore and islamabad...as it is our first time buying clothes in pakistan...so we no idea! it would be helpful if u know some shops or designers...n also if u know where you get the stage decoration n florist! thank u for ur help!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dilhaypakistani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
in lahore ' AASIYANA MALL; this is good 4 bridel and groom
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in LAHORE liberty and in ISLAMABAD super and jinnah super and in PINDI rabi center and comercial market
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
duno anything about islamabad....but in lahore loads n loads of places
Liberty market, orega, anar kali.........these are the markets
if u want to buy some ready made clothes than go to:
cynosure...in liberty
generations boutique......somewhere near saddique trade center..lol
nee punhal in fortress
hmmm wat else........lol....i can give u some name if Pakistani designers if u want
my favs are Hassan shehriyaar Yasin(HSY), Deepak Parwani, Mehdi, Sobia Nazir, karma
u can even go to their websites and have a look at their designs and find adresses

hope it will help
Good luck and have Fun

and oh ya i just remember u ask for the decoration stuff too......there is a guy named Qasimyar Tiwana (QYT) who is an event manager.....u can contact him if u want....i can get u his fone no. or adress if u want

cheers
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You should try "Lebas" .. its in islamabad .. I got my wedding dress from there.. all you do is pick a design or give them your desired design from a particular designer and they make it for way cheaper than the real designer! .. and seriously you cant even tell the difference.. For lahore I would recommend teh designer Lajwanti... great designer!