I am a fashion addict – Roshni Chopra

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I am a fashion addict – Roshni Chopra

Define fashion?
Fashion is something that changes with trends but style is something that is inherent and constant.

Who chooses your clothes?
As far as clothes for my shows are concerned, I prefer to opt for a stylist. I have four different stylists. For my personal styling, I choose clothes on my own. I am a fashion addict and a shopaholic. At times, I take suggestions from my mother. I completely trust her opinion as I know that she will give me the most honest opinion. She even understands my style. In fact, my style is quite influenced by her. She is a trendy lady. My husband Siddharth too helps me choose my clothes. He has a great taste.

Do you like to accessorise yourself?
No. I only like wearing good shoes, bags and sun glasses. I find other accessories too cumbersome. I have to wear accessories for my shoots, so I spare myself from them when I am not shooting. At the most you will find me wearing a petite yet effective piece of jewellery. I feel it is better to be under done than overdone.

Is there any particular brand that you prefer for clothes?
I love a brand called Karen Millen. This brand is not available in India. I shop there whenever I go to London. I also like a brand called BCBG that is available only internationally. In India, I buy clothes from MANGO and FCUK. I am a brand person but I also buy clothes from some good boutiques if I like them. I am always looking out for nice little boutiques.

What is your favourite destination for shopping?
New York. It has all the brands that I like. I also like shopping in London, Singapore and Dubai. I go abroad at least thrice a year for work and I buy lots of stuff from there. If I have to visit a place purely for shopping, I would go to Dubai as it is the nearest and good for shopping.

Which are the clothes that make you feel comfortable?
I feel most comfortable in short dresses. I shop them everywhere. I also like dressing in saris.

Who is your favourite designer?
I like saris from Tarun Tahiliani. I also like creations of Sabyasachi Mukherjee. Karen Millen and BCBG are my favourite international designer wear.

A must have in your purse?
A lip balm as it accentuates my lips.

What are the make-up products that you prefer?
I use brands like Chanel, Christian Dior and Bobby Brown. I love wearing a lip gloss and mascara. I can't live without my mascara. I also like to wear shimmer on my cheeks.

A fashion tip.
Do not copy any one. It is not necessary that if a particular outfit looked good on someone it will look good on you as well. And you don't compulsively need to follow fashion trends. Wear what you feel comfortable in.

A make- up tip.
Moisturise yourself adequately before applying a make-up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing! I agree with her when she says that we should wear anything in which we feel comfortable!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for sharing the article
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she knows how to carry herself very well
187176 thumbnail
very good tips and shes definetly a fashion addict..