Mayank/Rahul-Muskaan/Drushti Resort!!

-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
                                             PART 20      

~Rahul Grewal~

Is played by Mayank Anand who has acted in serials such as Hello Dollie and Hotel Kingstone. Rahul is a guy who is slick and cool. !! His character was introduced against Armaan. But now he has changed & is the only one who knows abt the AR relation. He has won every1's hearts & become frnds with all. Hes completely bessoted by Muskaan, but is yet 2 tell her , though they behave as a married couple.

~Muskaan Chadda~
Is played by Drushti Dhami who has not acted in previous soaps. She is the ambassdor of Reliance Mobile and You will see her in many ads for that matter. Dr. Muskaan is her first real role. Muskaan is a girl from Punjabi who is the comedy element in everyone's live. She has been a shown a girl who makes even the sterness of Dr. Keerti smile. Muskaan has only one enemy and that is Rahul. Rahul and Muskaan togather bring her laughter into the show. In times of need, Muskaan is always ready for her laughter to fill anyone's life.

Edited by *mansibhatia* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Mansi- thumbnail
Congrats guys..Ive been trying 2 make dis resort since ages..but finally itz done..all thanx 2 Sonia..Divya..Kashish..Sri..for making it active..thanx all again!!πŸ€—

Feel free 2 post..3rd post will be edited wid avtarans n sigs ASAP!!

Luv u all..
                       MansiπŸ€—
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey mansi i hav been waiting since ages for this one to strt up and finally congo u hav done it....and yaa v vil try our best to make this also successful...thnx for starting the resort once again.......
ramusk thumbnail
hey all resortians,

this is for all plz suggest some nick names for our cutest couple RM apart from their screen nick names 'i.e.khaankhajura,jungli billi bhootni etcc..

apart from these names v hav to giv a spl and cute name for our fav couple ..

suggest some cute n sweet names funny names r also welcome...and plz suggest a name to both of them together i.e. a name describing the couple and individually to R n M(totally 3 names)

so plz plz  DONT IGNORE THIS

sri
luvingRM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
conGraTs 4 20th reSort !!!!!!
from JTYJN muskan is KALLI BILLI,MEOWW n RAHUL is RATS :P
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Yay!!!!  Thanks MANSI!!!! for making the next resort.  You are just wonderful!!! πŸ€—
Look forward to this being active with lively conversations about our favorite couple.  
Also looking forward to new scenes on Monday hopefully.... 😍

Congratulations everyone for finally getting to the 20th resort.  πŸ‘
The last one dragged for a long long time. 
Edited by SuhaniSonia - 15 years ago
ramusk thumbnail
muski- noodles (coz of her hair)
rahul- ???????????? am still thinking
-Mansi- thumbnail
Guys..im so glad ull liked the first page!!  Frm monday..hope 2 make the resort active as b4!! :))
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Guys, I heard the strike is still on.  Let me know if you hear anything different.

Its making me very sad.  πŸ˜”
Edited by SuhaniSonia - 15 years ago