coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi guys i think u have watched megha in many ad's . for time being i dont remember many except the Johnson's baby soap ad..she is very cute in that ad....
which ad do u like? if u remember any?

Edited by coolgals13 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think she has done Asian paints also.. and nationwide insurance.. but this one doesnt play in india..
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the johnsons ad! megha was looking soooooo sweeet and truely like a mother!
that whole episode was very cute!
nehapuri, could you please tell me where i can find the nationwide insurance ad? thankks!
nilo-kmh thumbnail
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just love her in the johnson's ad...she's so cute and affectionate in that.....the asian paints ad is sweet too...they play the johnson's ad a lot here...have seen the asian paints ad only a few times......thanks for the videolinks nilobebo😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG She looks soooooooooooooo beautiful in the Johnson's ad...like a mother...I cant decide who looks cuter Megha or the baby...OMG that baby is SOOOOOOOOO cute
I LOVE her in the Nationwide ad...every time I watch it I laugh out so loud... has anyone seen that the one?? I love the what she says in the end😆😆😆
for anyone who hasn't seen it..its like this: This song plays in the background (its a sweet song)This guy is shown preparing his bedroom and it says Welcome to America or something and he looks at his wedding pic (Meghu looking gorgeous in that😳😛) and the dude remembers their first meeting and wedding and how he leaves to go to USA on a train. Then the scene goes to the airport and he sees Megha running towards him and suddenly these old aunties and mummies and kids running after her yelling Beta....then all of them come and Megha says "good news honey my whole family's come to live with us" then the Nationwide tag line comes on its hilarious... 😆
Edited by Tani91 - 15 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
omg!!! how cutee!
i never watched it!
tani91, do you have a link to watch it?
thank you!!
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even i dint see that nationwide ad
hi tani91..plz can you post any link of that ad..
thanx for the info about the ad
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^unfortunately no😭..I tried to find it but no one has it on youtube...I'll still keep on looking though BTW You can just call me Tani😳
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya people.. for those who havent seen her nationwide insurance ad.. try to get hold of it.. and bcoz it came out so well there is a video album also of it.. will try ad look for it.. meghas best work ever !!