Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
today 8th January -

Vicky and Sachin are such good pals. God they have much more sense than the older kids of the house!

As expected Aanchal protected Sachin from Sid's anger Ayush that he was taking out on Sachin. Very heartening..

Very touched by the way Aanchal has been shown to fully support Sid in his time of difficulty. They have come much closer emotionally.

The precap showed her in Salwar Khamish and that means she will be working in the same company.

"Aanchal's words mein tumari saath ..... chhele swash tak rahoogi" - wow what more could Sid want.

And this is what we would have expected of Sid -Aanchal.

honestly in spite of everything todays episode was less painful to watch.

and as per extract from SAMEER_ILUVU below - simply awesome understanding between the two

"Mein yeh faisla kabhi na lepata agar aapka saath nahin hota ..Aanchal"...awwwwww...and she says.."Mera saath nahin Siddharthji..yeh toh aapka haousla hai..jo aapne yeh faisla liya..hai.."..He continues.."Aanchal..jab aadmi ek baar galati karta hai toh usse..koi bhi faisla lene mein 10 baar sochne pe majboor karta hai...""Aur yeh housla tabhi aata hai jab uss sahi ya galat faisle mein saath denewala ho.
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
justaminute you hit the bull's eye...sachin and vicky are indeed great pals,infact they remind me of sid and dheeraj...they share the same understanding and love for each other,inspite of everything..as everyone has been mentioning that sachin has gone on sid,the same way vicky has gone on dheeraj totally...Thank God he doesn't have a streak of chanchal in him.....the bonding that they have shown between vicky and sachin is beautiful...
i loved the way aanchal protected sachin from sid's anger and at the same time she was agonised to see his pain too...and sid making up with sachin was sweet....
and last but not the least,the sid-aanchal scene was mindblowing...it was so touching and emotional and full of love...as said above the understanding that they share is amazing...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

justaminute you hit the bull's eye...sachin and vicky are indeed great pals,infact they remind me of sid and dheeraj...they share the same understanding and love for each other,inspite of everything..as everyone has been mentioning that sachin has gone on sid,the same way vicky has gone on dheeraj totally...Thank God he doesn't have a streak of chanchal in him.....the bonding that they have shown between vicky and sachin is beautiful...
i loved the way aanchal protected sachin from sid's anger and at the same time she was agonised to see his pain too...and sid making up with sachin was sweet....
and last but not the least,the sid-aanchal scene was mindblowing...it was so touching and emotional and full of love...as said above the understanding that they share is amazing...

I agree twoooooooooooo....!! Vicky & Sachin are th ecutest kids..exactly liektheir Papas..Dheeraj & Siddharth..here Sachin is younger to vicky thats all teh difference...!! It was really sweet..since they are more of same age group ..& more sensible than thei rstupid elder siblings..!! Hats off to them....
And reharding ..Sid & Aanchals understanding...No words can describe that High level of understanding & deep love that these two share..It is completely..undescribable..only FELT..!!
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justaminute

today 8th January -

Vicky and Sachin are such good pals. God they have much more sense than the older kids of the house!

As expected Aanchal protected Sachin from Sid's anger Ayush that he was taking out on Sachin. Very heartening..

Very touched by the way Aanchal has been shown to fully support Sid in his time of difficulty. They have come much closer emotionally.

The precap showed her in Salwar Khamish and that means she will be working in the same company.

"Aanchal's words mein tumari saath ..... chhele swash tak rahoogi" - wow what more could Sid want.

And this is what we would have expected of Sid -Aanchal.

honestly in spite of everything todays episode was less painful to watch.

and as per extract from SAMEER_ILUVU below - simply awesome understanding between the two

"Mein yeh faisla kabhi na lepata agar aapka saath nahin hota ..Aanchal"...awwwwww...and she says.."Mera saath nahin Siddharthji..yeh toh aapka haousla hai..jo aapne yeh faisla liya..hai.."..He continues.."Aanchal..jab aadmi ek baar galati karta hai toh usse..koi bhi faisla lene mein 10 baar sochne pe majboor karta hai...""Aur yeh housla tabhi aata hai jab uss sahi ya galat faisle mein saath denewala ho.

hey jutaminute
u have understood the realitionship between sachin and vicki very well!! and reali they are like their papa and see make ayush and juhi stand one side and then vicki and sachin on the other side!! which will anione choose!!😆 and i reali have to the about the way aanchal was trying to stop sachin from being hit was SPECTACLULAR MIND BLOWING, it looked like a real fight going on!! i luv this epi man!!
and who wudnt after have a WUNDERFUL HUG LIKE TAT!!! luved it too bits ive watcched it like a gazilion times now!! hoof keeps me goin!! and the look in aanchal's face when she looks up @ sid!! WOW!! GUYS I CANT TAKE IT!! IT TOO MUCH!!! HOOF!
justaminute thumbnail
today 12 January -

It was great to see the enormus respect employees have for Sid. And no wonder as Sid has alway shared the success of the compoany with all. But takes the full responsiblity for company's downfall and saves the company from complete collapse.

Great to see how the company was set up and Sid had made a great success of it with Jaya by his side always in full support.

Now Aanchal is ready to give him support when he needs it most.

justaminute thumbnail
Today's 14th January - the hero for me is Sachin. He expressed he would always do what his Ma asked him to do and so Aanchal did not need to get Sachin to make a promise. Even without a promise he said he would do what she asked him to do. Extremely sensible kid. 🤗🤗

And what to say of the special bond that Sachin and Vicky have. At least they can share with each other their concerns.

And Jaya's anniversary card to SID revealed that the kids were their lives and love. Everything about SAYA revolved round their kids.

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Today, the Aanchal crying scene....God, thats soo sad!
justaminute thumbnail
today 15th Jan episode

The cutest scene was how clever little laywer Sachin shows his brother and sister how an accident an be made to look like a deliberate action. That's the way to go Sachin - To put some sence into your siblings.

the story goes..⭐️

Juhi put her toy on the table, it fell and broke. Sachin kept saying that Juhi broke it and when Ayush said it was an accident Sachin was quick to question how come this ma (Jaya's) accident was being blamed on this ma "Aanchal" - mind blowingly clever of Sachin. Sach tu Sachhe mein tera papakq beta ho!!⭐️👍🏼

⭐️Secondly Sid confessing his love of Aanchal - what a supportive husband. Worth watvhin over and over again.⭐️

⭐️Thirdly Sid the Papa to be of SANCHAL baby - a true, true family man. looking after the mother to be with so much love.⭐️ For the first time since leaving Laxmi Nivas Sid is so happy, nothing else seems to matter, he is looking younger, and stronger.

Fourthly the way Vicky informed his dad that he had promised Sachin that he will never tell anyone that Sachin was missing his mum and dad. How amusingly innocent. Well done Vicky.

Dheeraj's deep concern for Sanchal, and the kids is touching. His saddness at what Sanchal and Sachin are going thtrough is truly applaudable.👏

All in all today's episode is worth watching over and over again. ⭐️

Fifth for the first time since leaving Laxmi Nivas

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justaminute

today 15th Jan episode

The cutest scene was how clever little laywer Sachin shows his brother and sister how an accident an be made to look like a deliberate action. That's the way to go Sachin - To put some sence into your siblings.

the story goes..⭐️

Juhi put her toy on the table, it fell and broke. Sachin kept saying that Juhi broke it and when Ayush said it was an accident Sachin was quick to question how come this ma (Jaya's) accident was being blamed on this ma "Aanchal" - mind blowingly clever of Sachin. Sach tu Sachhe mein tera papakq beta ho!!⭐️👍🏼

⭐️Secondly Sid confessing his love of Aanchal - what a supportive husband. Worth watvhin over and over again.⭐️

⭐️Thirdly Sid the Papa to be of SANCHAL baby - a true, true family man. looking after the mother to be with so much love.⭐️ For the first time since leaving Laxmi Nivas Sid is so happy, nothing else seems to matter, he is looking younger, and stronger.

Fourthly the way Vicky informed his dad that he had promised Sachin that he will never tell anyone that Sachin was missing his mum and dad. How amusingly innocent. Well done Vicky.

Dheeraj's deep concern for Sanchal, and the kids is touching. His saddness at what Sanchal and Sachin are going thtrough is truly applaudable.👏

All in all today's episode is worth watching over and over again. ⭐️

Fifth for the first time since leaving Laxmi Nivas

Absolutely agree with you....sachin trying to reason with blockheads ayush and juhi was very well portrayed...you are right he is his father's son...always calm and rational....and ayush i tell you, i feel like whacking him on the head,he has no other response apart from "i will hit you"😡
haha vicky's way of telling the secret was hilarious....and sid's happiness over the new baby was so endearingly cute 😃 and yes the confession of love is worth watching again and again again....all in all as you have said bumper episode to be watched again and again⭐️

justaminute thumbnail
As Shazia put it so well - would like to capture below

OMG the way he compared Juhi's doll breaking as an accident to his mother's death being an accident was FABULOUS! I had NOO ideaaa he was going to sayy that! When he kept insisting that Juhi broke her doll, i kept wondering why he was saying that! And then the way he calmly went over to his mother's picture, and told Aayush and Juhi straight that Jaya's death was an accident and not Aanchal's fault was sooooo well done! 😳
A little child can understand this but Aayush and Juhi aren't ready to accept it