Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
the famous hug !!! i can watch it again and again, wont get bored...
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
from today's episode 6th january 2008, loved Harimanji'd and Dheeraj's protest against their respective wives. Hope to see more effective protests from the two. Amazing how ignorant the 2 wives are!!

And Aanchal's words "muje pura vishwah he ke thode din me bhacho hamari saat hoge" that gave Sid so much moral support and strength. Clearly the couple are made for each other. With such understanding between the two - they can go from strength to strength.

Whilst I am very sad at the plight of Sid and Aanchal - I take consolation in that Dheeraj and Sid will be working together and seeing each other everyday.
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
one scene i reaaaaally enjoy is this one:
up from 4:25...
omg i just wish this could be true.....lol
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys..I Swear...I am sooo crazy about Sid & Aanchal that..every scene every scene..of teh two..is precious to me & I have watch every scene of their at least 100 times..to be honest..and that hug scene..I think more than 100 that is ..around 150 or so..and that dream of Aanchal..was too Beautiful to explain,..ah Sid & Aanchal close ..so close..gosh..!! I get breathless when ever i see it..!! And yes that jorney when Sid & aanchal go for a meeting befoer marriage & it rains..and aanchal is playing in the rain..water in the car & Sid is watching her..intensely without his knowledge..I think those few minutes....he forgot every thing surrounding him..his worries..his very being..and was lost in admiring Aanchal ..It was really the sweetest & passionate scene...!!

justaminute thumbnail
today (7 JAN ) the touching moment was Ram (Sid) giving his throne to Bharat (Dheeraj) and Bharat saying I will only be caretaker until Ram is ready to takeover.

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Guys..I Swear...I am sooo crazy about Sid & Aanchal that..every scene every scene..of teh two..is precious to me & I have watch every scene of their at least 100 times..to be honest..and that hug scene..I think more than 100 that is ..around 150 or so..and that dream of Aanchal..was too Beautiful to explain,..ah Sid & Aanchal close ..so close..gosh..!! I get breathless when ever i see it..!! And yes that jorney when Sid & aanchal go for a meeting befoer marriage & it rains..and aanchal is playing in the rain..water in the car & Sid is watching her..intensely without his knowledge..I think those few minutes....he forgot every thing surrounding him..his worries..his very being..and was lost in admiring Aanchal ..It was really the sweetest & passionate scene...!!

HEY HEMA (i hope i can call u tat hehe😆 i did before but jus curious!)
can u plz tell me when tat rain scene was telecated plz!!
it wud be a grt help!!
thank u!😉😃😳
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it is 13th may. after reading this post i saw that episode. it is indeed lovely.
justaminute thumbnail

Originally posted by: garson

it is 13th may. after reading this post i saw that episode. it is indeed lovely.

Yes SAMEER_ILUVU, you found us a gem . I would like to see that bubbly Aanchal again.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The recent scene where sid apologizes to aanchal and their subsequent conversation and that beautiful song playing in the background 😍especially the way sid says "aanchal agar aap mere saath ho to main koi bhi mushkil paar kar loonga" aww he said that with so much feeling and love 😳 that was the best....also sachin's poetry recital to mamiji and manu was so cute😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: justaminute

Yes SAMEER_ILUVU, you found us a gem . I would like to see that bubbly Aanchal again.

Awwww..isint that soooooo...romantic & passionate..!!! Yes we want that kind of..expressive love between Aanchal & Sid..at present they are showing it to each other by with a ting of shyness..Sid because of his guilt of second marriage & Aanchal becuase fo her guilt too..for marrying Jayaji's hubby....They both have come out of thatshadow of Jaya..but a little more is still to get over..!!