SHARING FAVOURITE MTPH & SANCHAL MOMENTS

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi fellow MTPHs

I just want to share one of favourite moments in the MTPH series:-

Do you remember the episode where Aanchal had to accompany Siddharth to meet up with his clients who wanted to see the designer (Aanchal) in person. During the 2 hour journey Acchal talked about her family non stop. I have watched this episode so many times. It is wonderfui to watch how Siddharth listens with respectful amusement.

of course there are many memorable moments.

Anyone for sharing their favourite moments, please let us know. I think I have gone MTPH crazy.

Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemalatha.v thumbnail
Hi,
There are so many memorable moments in MTPH. I really love the scenes between sid-anchal. They are fabulous couple of Indian teli.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aw..nice topic. I am at my workplace right now so cannot elaborate but as hemalatha above has said..I agree with her, I love Siddharth & Aanchal moments, they are really awesome together. Whever I see them together "KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI.."..he he..
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh,favorite moments there are too many..and all of them have to do with sid-aanchal😉 so the list will be practically endless.....but apart from sid-aanchal scenes,the one scene that i really love is when aanchal slaps that creep sudeep😃and the subsequent conversation between her and sid was fabolous,especially when he says "aap bacchon ki maa nahi hai" and she replies back "toh bana dijiye"...that was amazing...the look of determination and emotion that aanchal had on her face and the flummoxed look that sid had was too good....megha was magnificient in that episode....
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Omg Himani, i agree haha remember how we were all in shock hahah That was a really really powerful scene! Usually when the male lead says that, the female lead looks down in sharam or something....but here Aanchal just totally gave it back to Sid haha
And bechaara Sudeep has to watch his "was-supposed-to-be fiancee" telling another man to make her his wife! :P
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Shockalot
That was a really really powerful scene! Usually when the male lead says that, the female lead looks down in sharam or something....but here Aanchal just totally gave it back to Sid haha
And bechaara Sudeep has to watch his "was-supposed-to-be fiancee" telling another man to make her his wife! :P

Omg Shazia you just captured the essence of that scene perfectly😊 I always felt that that scene was a turning point in the whole show and was one of the best ever😊 I have like watched it like 100 times now...you can actually feel the electricity and intensity between aanchal-sid in that scene😉
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

Originally posted by Shockalot
That was a really really powerful scene! Usually when the male lead says that, the female lead looks down in sharam or something....but here Aanchal just totally gave it back to Sid haha

Omg Shazia you just captured the essence of that scene perfectly😊 I always felt that that scene was a turning point in the whole show and was one of the best ever😊 I have like watched it like 100 times now...you can actually feel the electricity and intensity between aanchal-sid in that scene😉

I totally agree with you both..What a Electricity ..!!Yes thats the perfect word..specially I loved the reality in those sentences ..when Sid says"Kal raste mein koi aur aake mere bachhonko marega toh wahan bhi pohonchogi..?"..very true na? he wanted to jag Aanchal by that sentence but Aanchal ne Sid ki bolti hi bandh kardi when she replies."Haan mein wahan bhi pohonchoongi"...It was just Awesome..Yaar..😉
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
sooo true!
i love all those scenes which are mentioned earlier as well!
but mine is allllllways going to be the one where Sid saves Aanchal from the goons! specially the part where he puts his hand in front of her to make her go behind him! GOSH!!! I love when the lover protects his girl!
justaminute thumbnail
and,many more to come I am sure. So watch this space,,
justaminute thumbnail
With new episodes now on air, we can register more of our favourite MTPH moments.