Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meghagupta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi guys !!
strike is over and u have seen the 1st epi after it. how was it ?? and hemlatha.. i share a good rapport with sameer off screen.. hes a very sweet person !! and guys like u know sachin chanchal juhi ayush and myself are nominated in indian telly awards.. so do go to indiantellyawards.com and vote for us.. make sure we win and make mtph even bigger !!!
and ya.. tell me abt the 1st dec epi !!
see ya later !
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meghagupta

hi guys !!

strike is over and u have seen the 1st epi after it. how was it ?? and hemlatha.. i share a good rapport with sameer off screen.. hes a very sweet person !! and guys like u know sachin chanchal juhi ayush and myself are nominated in indian telly awards.. so do go to indiantellyawards.com and vote for us.. make sure we win and make mtph even bigger !!!
see ya later !

Wow, megha i cant tell you how much i loved the first episode after the LOOOONG break! truely, it couldnt be a better start! Seriously the way you left Chanchal and Lalitas and Rekhas mouth open was soo briliiant! the scene i loved most was when Sid tells you to get ready and you say that the kids should go too! those 20sec count to the most meaningfull ones in the MTPH History, because i think that this was the start of a new relationship! And the way you shy away while Sid changes his clothes was sooo cute!
and i cant wait for more! seriously, when it gets 5pm over here in germany you can find me on my computer checking out the latest episode!
You guys ROCK and trust me you guys Will win for sure, inshallah!
Krish is going to win anyways, i just love him! and Indu Sharma is a very talented and brave actress who took out this character...
And last but not least, Megha you ROCK and i'm sure jsut like last year you will win..only difference will be that this time you will get best actress award AND best personality! inshallah!
hemalatha.v thumbnail

Hi, megha,

Thank u so much. n MTPH will win all awards. we r with u megha, and all the best to ur team.

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Megha😊 absolutely loved the first episode after the strike got over,and all the episodes that followed..it was such a relief and a treat to get back to watching the show...i really missed the show a lot....you look beautiful in a saree....and i just love,love the aanchal-sid scenes😳 they sure are rocking....congratulations on geting nominated for the ITA....we will surely vote for you and pray that you and the kids win all the awards...you guys surely deserve it👍🏼 God bless you...and best of luck for upcoming episodes of NB4 and the ITA awards
I know you will be very busy now...but please continue interacting with us now and then ..its so lovely to hear from you😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meghagupta

hi guys !!

see ya later !

Megha..!!I swear I am still not able to believe its you..I mean have never known actors being so down to earth & coming & sharing their thoughts with us. Let me first tell you..That you are TOO BEAUTIFUL!!..Your smile is just Awesome. And you act superb..!!And Sameer DHarmadhikari too..Please convey our warm regards & Tonns of love ..to HIm..Tell hi he is just superb in acting ..we all love him..and he has made Siddharth the best character I have ever seen..Love his smile too..!!I have fallen in love with Siddharth & Aanchal..!!I cant stop seeing your scenes..You are one of the best pairs I have seen..I had earlier love Armaan & Jassi in Jassi jaisi koi nahin..Now its you both..and nobody else..You will always be with me..as I have captured both of you in my vedio cassettes as well as my CD's..Love you..!!
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh wowiee coolieee...glad dat u still remember me :)
hmmm i saw nb after ages..and yea saw ur perf..u guys were reliiii gud...and i lovedd ur video avi shown ...whn u both r at d beach...awww it was reli veryyy cuteee....gudluck
keya75 thumbnail
hi Megha,
i m a member but this is the first time i am writing in india -forums. you have inspired me. I am a big fan of yours. Watching u and sidd in MTPH give immense satisfaction and inner happiness.
MTPH is really fabulous serial. havent missed single episode since it started. u r fabulous.
I wish u all the best for your nach baliye dance, MTPH and more so........on.........
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: keya75

hi Megha,

i m a member but this is the first time i am writing in india -forums. you have inspired me. I am a big fan of yours. Watching u and sidd in MTPH give immense satisfaction and inner happiness.
MTPH is really fabulous serial. havent missed single episode since it started. u r fabulous.
I wish u all the best for your nach baliye dance, MTPH and more so........on.........

Hi Keya..I am also a new member here but I have posted quite a few posts..But I was happy to know that you were inspired so much By Megha (Aanchal) & sameer (Siddharth) in MTPH..I agree with what you said & feel..Same here An dwelcome to forum keep sharing your thoughts with us.
keya75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Hi Keya..I am also a new member here but I have posted quite a few posts..But I was happy to know that you were inspired so much By Megha (Aanchal) & sameer (Siddharth) in MTPH..I agree with what you said & feel..Same here An dwelcome to forum keep sharing your thoughts with us.

thanks i will.........