Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meghagupta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi again people..
yes its me ! good to hear from u guys,but im actually disappointed to see the naman megha nach topic.. its barely got anything ya.. i was looking forward to reading exciting things in that.. i know u all are being forced to watch re runs.. but im giving a narration over it so i sincerely hope it is interesting for u..
see you soon again,
till later !
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

OMGGG haha this is so excitingggg! It'sss soo coool having celebs on IF buttt it's just so much awesomer being able to talk to them!!

Excuse me for my hyperness haha but it's a pleasure having you on IF Megha!
There's actually discussion in the Nach Baliye 4 section on IF :)
But we should start discussing it here too guys! :)
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Megha can't believe its you...its wonderful of you to join and interact with us...welcome to the forum😊 I want to congratulate you on your wonderful portrayal of Aanchal.....also it takes a lot of guts for a new actor to reject Balaji's offers,kudos to you for that too.....am very glad that you are doing a unconventional role and that too with a great production house like Rajshri.....we all just love the show and all the characters....especially love the onscreen chemistry between you and Sameer....keep up the great work...and best of luck for nach baliye too....looking forward to hear more about the show from you😊
insia12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyy...
frankly speaking..i dun beleive it...
bt if ur really megha...
then welcum 2 IF!!
i must say ur a wonderful actor...
i love ur acting skills...must say its diff frm others...
tc
Luv_LotR thumbnail
Hi
Megha, welcome to IF, love the show, you are doing a great job and your acting is very natural.
My mom says that you are the most beautifull actress on indian tv.
We only watch the Nach baliye for you.
Good luck and best wishes for Nach baliye.
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys..Dats Megha only :)
Umm she hd registered fr kumkum and nw she is bck on d site after a long gap :P...
Hey Megs ..Hope u remember me...loll...Ankita here...Hope u doing fine and wish u luck fr nb4 :)
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meghagupta

hi again people..

yes its me ! good to hear from u guys,but im actually disappointed to see the naman megha nach topic.. its barely got anything ya.. i was looking forward to reading exciting things in that.. i know u all are being forced to watch re runs.. but im giving a narration over it so i sincerely hope it is interesting for u..
see you soon again,
till later !

Megha i'm really very happy that you replyed back!
i can completely understand that your disappointed! but trust me, i think i'm not wrong if i say that all of us love the Naman-Megha jodi! and i personally think that the judges are REAAAALY UNFAIR TO YOU!
like mentioned there is a spec. Nach Baliye forum and most of us talk about you there!
i love it when Arjun praises you and your looks! seriously! its sooo sweet!
i'm really wondering how you handle this kinda tough schedule! dont you get exhausted?
how is it with the kids on the sets? i really adore master Krish! i read in one of your interviews that you get along very well with Indu Sharma? is this true? coz its hardly to believe since her character and yours are the complete opposite! She really is a good actress!
love nilofar
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS HER!!! AHH I mean its YOU...its really you!! I LOVE you Megha...you rock.
(wow really sorry for that outburst...its just a lot of times people pretend to be a celeb and I've seen that a million times)
I really hope this stike gets over soon...cant wait to see new epis of MTPH and NB4.
which BTW if you havent guessed already..I'm a huge fan of you and Naman!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahah yes guys, this issss Megha!
So please, although we've alreayd done so haha, help me in giving a WARM welcome to Megha!
Thankooo Anku ji for the post! :)
I'm going to sticky this topic so it doesn't get lost amongst the others until Kru gets back! :)
Megha, i hope you dont mind us asking a question or two!
How is like working on NB4? Any jodis you've become good friends with?
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi megha...............
i think u r absoluetly gorjus truely yaar
n i luv naman plz give him a hug from my side plz do
ok then u i have to say i luv this shown u r doing a fab show
my mama also think that u r beautiful
plz do reply to tell that u read my msg
n ya i am supporting u n naman in nach n karvir n Tj but since they r out now only u 2
thanks n bye