can you post the first episode of mtph

atiya_28 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i didn't watch the first episode of mtph and really want to so if you can post it than post it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi - I think what we have been seeing for the last 2 days are the early episodes. The one on 10 Nov I believe includes episode one. I am enjoying the recap because my first attraction to the show has been the kids and the anticipation of their plight. Hence I got hooked to the series.

My second attraction to the show has been the character role of Siddarth. The one suffers silently and who earns the respect of all. Butunfortunately, in the process the kids have suffered greatly.

I have not enjoyed the hardship that Aachal has had to go thru to become parchhain of Jaya -that even on the wedding day.

Another of my favourite episode is one where Aachal talks non-stop whilst both were travelling to meet Siddhart's clients who wanted to meet the designer, next one where Sachin runs to his Papa when Ayush said he could not, sleep in the same room has them, in short all the scenes where Sachin comes up trumps.

And what to say about the scene where Achhal breaks her engagement with the doctor and asks Sid to make her Sachin's mother.
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

rajshri.com/ndtvimagine/mtph/more.asp?Page=1

u can see the first few (7) episodes on this site. since i am not allowed to post a link i had to omit the beginning part