~My Only Desire~ Part13-pg107 NOTE pg 113 17/07

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone......๐Ÿค—

Had this roaming in my head from a long time. Finally gathered some courage to post it. Again its a completely experimental ff. The style, the writing is completely different too.

A rollar coaster journey of Riddhima.....as we get into her deepest of the thoughts.....wildest of the fantasies.......dedicated to some very special people.....Kat, Sonia, Aravi without whose support i would have never had courage to post this. And ofcourse all my readers! Love u all.

Will continue this depending on the views i get!! Hope u guys like this as much as you likd the others!

INDEX:
Intro-pg1
pt1-pg1
pt2-pg14
pt3-pg20
pt4-pg25
pt5-pg31
pt6-pg41
pt7-pg51
pt8-pg62
pt9-pg72
pt110-pg78
pt11-pg90
pt12-pg99
pt13-pg107

~My Only Desire~

**~INTRO~**

"Tring tring"

HUH??? I stared at the name flashing on my cell .Muskaan? Again?? We just had a long chat five minutes ago! And now again? Wasn't she going for dinner I wondered glancing up at the wall clock? It was showing 10 pm.

"Hello, bol "

"Madam you take so much time to answer my call? Here I am so excited to tell you and''"

"Arre no I was just wondering what happened, you called me again in five minutes, kya hua?"

"Riddhimaaaa, omg you know a new interview of his has come in this month's issue of Showbiz, that magazine and I heard it's a long one. With new pictures of his and'''''."

" WHAT!!! OMG Muskaan are you serious? New interview of HIS!!! Ahhhhhh" I screamed. Ok Mum is bound to ask later but right now I can barely control my excitement.

"Yea, arre Niki just saw it and called me up. It seems her dad brought that magazine home today and there on the front page itself you have his picture. OMG I am so excited Riddhima''"

"Muski I am going to get that magazine right away. I have to see it" yes it's a fact I grinned, Ahh his interview after so long''I thought jumping of the bed and removing my jeans.

"Riddhima? Are you crazy? Riddzz its 10 pm. Aunty will never allow you yaar. And we can buy it tomorrow. The magazine isn't running away ok."

"Muskaan firstly when it comes to him, yes I am crazy totally nuts behind him you know that. And how can ever miss an interview of his huh? You know I wont be able to sleep tonight?" I asked pulling the top over my head as I threw the night suit I was wearing on the bed.

"But aunty?"

"Muskaan she is my mum, I'll handle her. Chal I'll call you after I have I have the magazine in my hands'''."

"Ermm ok, bye"

Ok now to handle Mum I sighed.

"Mom, I will just be back" I hope this works I thought as I screamed.

"Ridz? At this hour where are exactly going?" Ok that raised eye brow of mum is not welcoming.

"Umm Mummy Muskaan is meeting me near the gate, she wants to talk about something'."Lame excuse Riddhima tut tut......

"Muskaan?" Ok mum frowning..'.red alert.

"Baccha you just talked to her, what more do you want to talk?" Trust mum to keep her ears open as always.

"Errm Mummy now she's called let me go please. I'll b back in five minutes promise!" Hope this works.

"Ok Ridz five minutes only'.this is no hour for you to walk out all alone.

"Thankyou Mummy" phew that's done I thought as I tore down the stairs and out of my building. Well actually in Mumbai 10pm isn't very late but still you know Mum's right? Been living here all my life'..but still she always fears. Anyways now I got through I need to find a shop where I'll get that magazine. I NEED it!! Ok there's Rohan papermart, he keeps old newspapers and stuff. He is bound to have.

"Showbiz hai?" Keeping fingers crossed.

"No sorry madam" HUH !! Ok try the next one.....

"Showbiz??"

"Nope we dont keep magazines!" OMG what sort of city am i living in? Here i so want this magazine badly and these people......uffffff. Last try....I can't go far away from my building....

"Showbiz hai?"

"Ye lo'." OMG I finally got my hands on it!! Ok I wont even see the cover till I get home or I might get way to hyper on the way itself.

I opened the door and tip toed in. I hadn't been too long for mom to notice. Dad had just come back from work so I guess she will be busy with serving his dinner and all'..great I'll get some time all by myself.

Closing my door I heaved a sigh of relief. Now for this magazine.

I changed and jumped on my bed enthusiastically holding the magazine.

"Tring Tring" Has to be Muskaan hehe

"Mila?? Ridz Magazine mila?"

"Yessss Muskaan I told you I'll get hold of it"

"OMG you are crazy girl.!!"

"When it come to him I am crazy I told you'."

"Ok ok tell me na what is written?"

"Wait Muskaan I haven't even seen the front cover as yet''"

"jaldi kar''"

I slowly turned over and felt my breath stop seeing the front cover. The same adrelinine rush..........omg....those six packs abs...."Sigh"

"Muskaan''" I mumbled in a daze.

"Riddhima atleast tell me what's written on the front page'."

"It says''heart throb of millions, hotness personified, Armaan Mallik and Muskaan it has his picture too'..OMG he looks so''''."

Edited by jia.. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
reserved 

*edited*

yipeeeeeeeee me firshhhtt ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† gosh sonia was only seconds behind but dee luv u soooooooo much for posting dis one was waiting sooooooo eagerly...........๐Ÿค—

n god how much i buggged u but since it paid off i noe u dont mind ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ see am luving dis totally i can so relate to ridzy here guess all of us DMGians r equally desperate wen it comes to KSG๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
well whom am i telling all dis to btw huhhhhh??????? u toh top d list wid KSG  sending u love novels ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ okiee enugh of my useless banter looking forward to dis one itz gng to b a roller coaster ride whopppiieeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜†

luv u loadssssss ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aravi
Edited by aravi - 15 years ago
dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i told u its gonna rock...it was rocking...gosh i dunno wat 2 say more...it was a killer intro...very spl 2 me, u know the reason i dont need 2 say lolz...k i gtg now, have some urgent work...see yaa...bye...thanks 4 posting

loads of love, sonu

Edited by dmg_sonia - 15 years ago
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahaa LOL, Jia.. Are you writing about yourself ๐Ÿ˜‰??? Krazy over Karan.... ๐Ÿ˜†

I can't wait to read this one!

PS: You dont need to PM me for the next part :P.. ill get here before I even get the PM
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
OMG

reserved

edited*

wow!
i'm so happy u writing about yourself Jia
this is an awsome intro and i just cant wait to read more of u
KSG hotness personified๐Ÿ˜ณman,this is too cool
Jia's only desire woohoooo!
 this is great๐Ÿ‘
now u better  post a long first part soon
love u
Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 15 years ago
ArmiandRidz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great intro Jia, waiting for this one

Sania
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love it Already!!!

This is gunna be sum dewana FF!! ;)

-Natasha
arshluver_15 thumbnail
hey jia omg another fantastic FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i mean how do u do this u, kat n al i mean do u guys r just amazing
plz plz cont soon
do PM

**EDITED**
now coming to the ff hmmmmmmmm
interesting that ridz is very very big fan of armaan n is realy crazy about him
hope it become other way around
lookes like muski n ridz r best friend n both r crazt for armaan
nice very gud
luv
nruti 
Edited by arluver15 - 15 years ago
Taira thumbnail
Hey Jia
Fab intro....loved it totally.
Riddz is crazy about Armi...its really interesting. Him being a star and she a plain normal girl...wanna know how they meet and all...
Really excited. Update super soon.

Love
Taira
lookwhoshere thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!
u HAVE to continue this one..
luv,
anu.