Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Hello sweety..gr8 to know ur watchin KTH..u will love it to bits..I've quite a lot instore..not all though..if u happen to lack any epi..do pm me..I mite help u..😊

yep...you are very correct.i am loving every bit of it. now i am in episode 137 where puish was dead. dear i could not find the episode where sujal and kasish confuess their love and dance in rain...on the street.i think it was 14th episode. but if i click 14th episode it is the repeatation of 11th episode.if you don't mind can yu please help me to find the link for that epi where sujal and kasish dance in rain...i will be really really thankful to you.regarding this i pm @ROSE too.but i think she is busy ...can you please...please...😛.advanced thanks..😃
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shumi. thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shumi. thumbnail

sandagr8 thumbnail
Thnx rose for uploading episodes.plz upload furture episodes.
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

priyap0921 thumbnail
Anybody know where I can find the full episodes of KTH for the months of July Aug Sept 2008, where Sujaal dies. I can not find all the episodes on line they keep skipping or jumping aroubd in dates. Please upload if you have or give me the websites I can go to. You tube, bhejafry, india forum, apnicommunity, do not have them!!!!!!😭 Episodes 360 and up please
shumi. thumbnail

premsONLYmine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnkz for the links will look at them rite away
Edited by premsONLYmine - 15 years ago
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey frnds...........can anybody give me the links of KTH where Anas Rashid aka Kartik Ahluwalia featured.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!