TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
The way Esha & Sonu Sood, came home as actors & praised Siddharth & Aanchal for their decision &special relation with each other..the sentence was something like" Do aatmaonka Milan"...!!and after that the ever beautiful "Eye Contact" sid & aanchal shared was really touching. I am bowled over. And loved the way Aanchal wore that sindoor aww she looke so beautiful , so was Siddharth the ever handsome Gentlemen that he is. Their clothes matched & complimented each other so well. And the emotional turmoil Siddharth is going through everytime they try to compare Jaya & Aanchal is sooooo well protrayed by Siddharth(Sameer). I mean he always loved his wife & still loves her, but he has this strong unexplainable love towards Aanchal also, He cannot tolerate either of them being spoken about badly. awwwww...he is really suffering yet he is very Strong..!!Thats why I like him, he is confident about his feelings and has no shame or guilt about it. But he is only worried about his children misunderstanding him, I mean Aayush.
My take on this is...."Tanha tanha yahan pe jeena yeh koi baat hai??!! koi saath nahin tera yahan toh yeh koi baat hai..? kisi ko pyaar dede..kisika pyaar lele iss saari duniyamein yehi toh ek pyaari baat hai.."..what say..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
aww i agree, i loved how they compared Aanchal-Sid's story to their's in the movie and explained the significance of their bond and how special it is! :)
And the glances Sid-Aanchal gave each other were adorable haha
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes totally agree with you....now they are focusing on the love story which we all waited for so long😃 anyone can look at aanchal-sid and see that they share such a beautiful love....i mean the eye contact is enough to prove that....but we are waiting to hear it from them😉 till then lets enjoy the sweet looks and smiles that they share....😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shockalot & ht312... I too am waiting for the words to come out of their mouth & also I am waiting for some sweet simple touches..but every moment which will bring them closer will be priceless..he he..