sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Abhi looks stunned at Simran's behaviour. Shaguna says she is busy with hospital work as there is a new doctor.Abhi says i understand and tells Shaguna that he is taking Astha along. Shaguna goes and tells Simran about it. Shaguna then calls Rashmi and tells her that she is not able to understand Simran. She tells her that Abhi had come and narrates everything that happened.

Pranay and Rashmi are in their place. Rashmi says she is tensed about Simran. She asks him whether she can go and stay with Simran as papa is also not there. Pranay answers strangely. Rashmi asks him why he is behaving like this and that Simran needs them. Rashmi says Pranay needs to talk to Simran. Pranay asks her after talking what?? You and your papa always commit this mistake. You always go there to put forward your comments, advices etc and do not allow Smran to react herself. Where is that confident Simran he asks her. He says by being possessive about her we have made her like that. Its wrong. The position Simran is facing is bcos of her. Now she realises it. She has to fight her emotions. Dont try to protect her now. If you do, she will never get up he says.

Abhi is at home. He is thinking about Simran's odd behaviour and says to himself that it was unlike Simran. I dont know what is wrong.

In the hospital, Simran is having a meeting with Dr. Brian. She gives him a file and tells him to go thro it. Just then, a call comes and Simran answers it. It is for Brian from a girl. He tells her he will call later and keeps the phone down. Another call comes and it is again for him. It is from another girl. Simran gets irritated. He then keeps the phone down. The nurse passes out of the room and Brian sees her. Simran gets angry and tells him that he cannot behave like this to her nurses. You dont work but keep talking over the phone she says. You keep flirting with my nurses. Just then, Simran gets a call on her mobile. Its from Abhi. She cuts it and tells Brian that during work, she only works.

Simran is in the hospital when Abhi calls again. He asks her when she is coming home to pick up Astha. Simran says she is busy and asks him to drop Astha. She abruptly keeps the phone down. Neha is sitting there. She tells Abhi that she would call Simran later.

In the hospital, Simran is scolding a patient. She is pregnant and has a 6 month old kid.Simran scolds her. The lady says her mother in law had told her that during breast feed, its unlikely that you will conceive. Simran asks her who the doctor is. She tells her to abort the child as it will be difficult. She says she has to consult her in laws and husband. Simran asks her to bring them here so that she can advise.

Simran gets a call .It is from Abhi's cell. She tells Abhi i cant talk to you. But it is Neha who has called. Simran tells sorry. Neha invites her for dinner when she comes to pick AStha. Simran flatly refuses and tells her that she is busy and cannot make it. She also tells her that Abhi should drop Astha home.Abhi gets to know that Simran has refused by seeing Neha.

Simran is at home lying in bed. She gets thoughts of Abhi calling. She gets upset and does not know what to do. She tells to herself that she should curb it and that she should go away from Abhi. She then takes some medicine and sleeps.

(Then, they show scenes with the background song)In the hospital, Abhi comes. Simran goes out. Abhi looks stunned. Abhi is not able to concentrate on his work. In hospital, Simran is thinking and does not hear to the nurse who is telling something.Abhi comes to meet Asth. Simran is also there. She gives AStha to him and goes inside. Abhi is not eating food at home. Simran is in bed, thinking. Shaguna brings paper but Simran not reacting. Abhi sitting and thinking. Abhi seeiing the photo frame that Simran gave. Abhi is not well and so is Simran. (Here, the background music stops).
Shaguna checks Simran's temperature and tells her that is is 103.Shaguna gets angry at Simran. Simran looks terribly sick.

Abhi is having fever and Neha is checking his temp. She asks him is he angry with her. Tells him to share his thoughts. Abhi then tells Neha that for the past 2 months, Simran has not spoken to him. She does not answer phone calls and openly ignores him. I dont understand he says. If he has made a mistake, then Simran can talk to him. Instead, this is not the way he says. She should tell me straight. I cant handle this anymore. He tells her that Simran should talk to him and if she does not want him to come and meet her, she should tell him. Abhi looks really depressed. Neha is upset. She calls Simran's mobile. Shaguna picks up. She tells Neha that Simran is having high fever from last night and she cant talk. Neha keeps the phone down and is shocked. She thinks to herself that Abhi and Simran are running temp from last night.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the lovely update. i feel so very sorry for simran. i think she is an extremist. either she goes gaga over abhi or is completely detached. i think she should have few counselling essions with pranay to handle this phase of her life.

i completely agree with [ranay on his thoughts and views about simran, her papa and rashmi.

i love simran a lot and it is paining me to see simran in so much of pain.

nandiinii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the wonderful update!!😊
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update sree!
essar2610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Is Neha still pregnant? or did she have a 2nd miscarriage?
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sree. Great update. What a coinciendence...both fell sick...

I feel sad for Neha too...
rouble thumbnail

Originally posted by: essar2610

Thanx for the update. Is Neha still pregnant? or did she have a 2nd miscarriage?

neha is still pregnant.

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Sree...How they both fsll sick at the same time is so weird. It just is going to get things more complicated and Neha is going to be misinterpreting
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the intresting update......looks like simmy and abhi are made for each other lol
rouble thumbnail

Originally posted by: fortvpur

Thanks Sree...How they both fsll sick at the same time is so weird. It just is going to get things more complicated and Neha is going to be misinterpreting

i hope neha doesn't misinterpret but understand the real love and connection between abhi and simran.

Edited by rouble - 19 years ago