Nov. 6th Update - Sonu/Eesha visit the Ty

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyyy guysss

Here's today's updatee! Sonu and Eesha were in today's episode! Haha do go watch their film, after all, Rajshri ki filmy haiiπŸ˜‰
Enjoyy!😳

Part 1

Aayush ignores Sid and leaves from there, leaving Sid confused. He notices the "snowglobe" Aayush was looking at.

Aanchal is getting ready and is about to apply sindoor in her maang when she sees Jaya's photo. She goes to the picture and tells Jaya that she has rights to the sindoor first. She applies sindoor on Jaya's maang in the picture and then applies it in her own maang.

RK apologizes to Hariman about what he had done in the wedding. Lalita interrupts and makes matters worst, saying that forgetting Jaya isn't easy. Sid feels uneasy and leaves from there. Lalita insults Aanchal and Aanchal hears her.

Sachin comes to check if Aanchal is still there and she tells him that she will always be there now as this is her home now.

Part 2

Sid sits Aayush down and tells him that when a person talks about their problems, they feel better. He asks Aayush if anything is wrong but Sachin interrupts and takes Sid away, saying Aanchal has called him. Aayush is very upset, and Juhi sees him take out his anger.

Aanchal is about to call Mamaji when Lalita comes in and tells her to come down and meet the special guests. They head downstairs and see Sonu Sood.

Part 3

Sonu and everyone chat for a while and Sonu promotes his forthcoming movie. Sonu asks where Eesha is and Dheeraj says she's with Chanchal. Sonu calls her to come and they talk about marriage. They promote the film a bit more by narrating the story of the movie and relate it to Sid-Aanchal's story.

Precap

Aayush accuses Sid of commiting a sin and forgetting their mother.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update shazia....aww aanchal was looking so pretty in the pink saree...hey have you guys noticed that aanchal and sid are mostly colour coordinated as in either they wear the same colours or complementary colors like when she wears pink,he's in blue...that's so cuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
hmm aayush seems to be a major problem now....i wonder how they will resolve this issue....and poor juhi is being dragged into it
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shazia
True Himani.... Anchal -Sid seem to be color co-ordinated .........both were very cute ........ and he is still calling her - Anchalji .....πŸ˜†
Ayush is going to be a big problem ........Sid should sit down and talk to him before things become worse .............
Hate Rekha .............. wish they pack off soon .......
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. I am getting a bit fed up with the same scenario - Laltia, Chanchal and Rekha being very bitchy towards the Siddhart family. the bitchiness protrayed is so unnatural.😑

2 I would like to see the men in the household speaking up and putting a stop to that. Spell out to Lalita her failings.

3. Do they never sit down for breakfast together, Achal had not taken any that's obvious because she had not ventured out of her room.

4. I would like to see more positive scenes with the children - take them out to play , putting them to bed, giving them breakfast etc

5. Surely now is the time for men of the household to have private meeting to make sure that the two mischief making ladies do not have an upper hand.

6. The newly weds need to sort out a strategy on how to live a good life with the children. that's what we want to see not the constant barriers. Frankly I am getting quite fed up of them.
187176 thumbnail

Thanks i came to see sonu-eeshas apperance

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot 4 great update
a lot of t hings happening lolz