CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
heyy guyys out there...
this is the first time ever i am doing the updates for any show, so if i make any mistakies, plz forgive me ji... esp today, since i heard obama won the presidential election, i'm truly so happy.. he deserves it, and can really lead the US to greater heights, like it was before bush...

anyways...let's move on...

RECAP:

Urmi sees Aadesh's bhabhi (Neha?? is that her name??) looking at some gold necklace, and she likes it and tries to touch it, but the Neha doesnt let her do so, saying its not some toy that she can play with. Later, the jewellers who came to show Neha the jewellery, cannot find the gold necklace that Neha was looking at, and she thinks Urmi took it, so she goes and scolds her in her room. Neha pushes Urmi and Urmi falls on the floor, beside the bed. Later, Aadesh and Manali try to look for her, but cannot find here anywhere in the house. They are worried that she would have left the house without telling anyone.

TODAY:

Aadesh and Manali come down the stairs to the living room, wondering where she is. Neha is there. (or wait... she just called Aadesh bhaiyya... so she is his sister?? someone plz clarify me on this... plus... what is her name?? i cant really hear it properly... this time i heard meera... so confusing... anyways, for now, i'll call her Neha... if that's not her name, someone plz tell me what is... then i'll edit this post...).

Anyways, Aadesh asks Neha if she knows where Urmi is, and whether she told her anything about where she is going. Neha looks down, feeling guilty. But then, she looks up at Aadesh and Manali again, and lies to them that she has not talked to Urmi - but Urmi was saying about going to some temple and seemed kind of upset too. Aadesh then says to Manali that he will go out and check, and see if he can catch her on time before she goes anywhere. When Aadesh and Manali go, Neha prays to god to keep Urmi safe, wherever she is, otherwise Aadesh will scold her. She wonders where Urmi went.

The scene shifts, and Urmi is shown outside her home. She rings the doorbell, and her mother??? (played by Sulbha Arya) comes to open it, giving Urmi a kiss on the forehead when she sees her there. She asks Urmi how she is, and Urmi just nods her head, saying fine. They hug.

Urmi's mom takes her inside. Urmi's dad also comes. He says that just this morning, he was praying to god, wishing that Urmi would come home for Diwali, and god answered his prayers so fast. He also says that everyone at home was missing her. Urmi says that she also misses everyone, and that is why she came back home, to meet them.

(ok... i admit, i dont really watch this show much, so more than half the names, i cant catch. but whenever i do get time to watch this show, i do... i really like the concept... anyways... now the one who plays Dilasa in Kumkum comes, dunno her name yet... but i think she is Urmi's aunt or smth...)

They all ask whether Urmi came alone, or did Aadesh and Manali come with her also. Urmi hesitates in telling them the truth, but then she tells them that Aadesh and Manali went to the temple.They think that Aadesh and Manali must hv dropped Urmi here on the way to the temple, and then the mom tells the aunt to go and start making something, so that it will be ready for Aadesh and Manali when they ome back here to pick up Urmi. Then the mother realises that they don't know in how long Aadesh and Manali will be here, so they decide to just call them to ask where they are, and how long they will take.

heyy guyys... i'm getting kinda tired of typing Aadesh and Manali all the time, it takes up time and energy, and is kinda irritating, esp when u have to write Aadesh and Manali all the time... plus, most of the time they seem to go everywhere together... so i'll just give them a nickname... i dunno if there is already one, but in that case... plz tell me and i'll change it... so... what nickname should i give?... hmmmm... how abt Aaman??? heyy... not bad... i kind like it... so, i'll call them Aaman from now on...

Anyways...

The scene shifts again, and Manali is in Urmi's room at Aadesh's house and wonders where Urmi went. She opens the cupboard to looks for any clue of Urmi's whereabouts, but cant find any. She then sits on the bed, sad, when she finds some piece of paper. Manali then goes to the table and sees up some torn pieces of paper, and when she tries to join them back together, it's actually the family poster. She wonders what reason Urmi could have for tearing it. Then, Aadesh comes into the room.

Aaman talk and wonder where Urmi can be. Then, Aadesh think they should make a police company. But just then, Aadesh gets a call on his cellphone. It's Urmi's dad on the other line. Aadesh puts it on loudspeaker, and Urmi's dad then wishes Aaman and the his family Happy Diwali. He asks wheter they are still at the temple, and tells them to come and pick up Urmi, on their way back home. Aaman seem relieved. Manali tells her dad that they will be coming quite soon. He puts down the phone.

Aaman breathe a sigh of relief that Urmi has finally been found. (here, i
missed a few words, but then, the next part between Aaman is kinda cute...) Manali, looking away from Aadesh says that she cant stand it if anyone says anything bad about him. Aadesh then comes over to Manali, and touches her shoulder. They then get up and get ready to go to Urma's (Urmi + Manali = Urma) parents' house.

At Urmi's home...
Urmi's mom and aunt are getting the lunchready, while Urmi is sitting on the sofa near them, thinking about whatever happened between her and Aadesh's sister/bhabhi???
Urmi gets sad and starts blaming herself, that she only troubles everyone.

Meanwhile, one the way out of their house, Aaman see Aadesh's sister who asks them where they are going to in such a hurry. Aaman tell her that they are going to pick up Urmi who is at her dad's place. After they leave, the sister talks to herself, saying that today she is saved, and hopes that Urmi doesnt tell Aadesh the whole truth as to why she left his home suddenly.

~~~ BREAK ~~~

Aaman come to Manali's home, and Manali gets hugged by her dad. (Manali looks so pretty and happy in this scene... so sweet...) They all get ready to eat, but Aadesh says he first want to go and meet Urmi, to see if she is fine or not.

Aadesh comes into Urmi's room, where she is lying down on the bed, hugging her soft toy. She sees him coming, but pretends to be asleep. Aadesh sits on  the bed, besides Urmi, and asks her why she is upset with him. Urmi gets up, and says that she is not at all upset with Aadesh.

NOTE::: heyy guyys, really sorry to leave ya all at this pt, but i'm really feeling sleepy while doing this update.. guess its coz i slept at nearly 3 in the morning, and had to wake up again at 6... so only 3 hours sleep... lemme take some snooze... not too long... then i'll come back and finish the rest of this update for ya all... anyways, tell me so far how it was, and if i shud continue or not.... au revoir for now, see ya all soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyy ji... i'm back... but sorry that the not-so-long snooze turned out to be one of abt 3 hours... anyways...now i see what seems to have taken me so much time in writing one short update... i seem to give every little detail, ain't I... well, tell me all if u like it this way... but since its taking a long time anyways, and i have to do the updates for all the other earlier episodes... from now on... the update will be not so detailed...

Anyways... continuing ji...

Urmi gets up, and says that she is not at all upset with Aadesh. She is about to tell him the truth, but stops. She then says she left suddenly because she was missing everyone at her home - mom, dad, everyone. Aadesh says you still should have told us. Urmi feels bad, and holds her ears, saying sorry. (heyy guyys... u shud watch this scene... it's a really cute scene between jiju-saali... Urmi looks so cute when she holds her ears to say sorry...)

Aadesh then tell Urmi to come back, but she refuses. (Urmi lies down on the bed, on her stomach, next, and Aadesh also comes lies beside her... dunno why, but i found this part kinda funny... but cute too...)

Aadesh tries to convince her, and finally, after some sweet talks, she agrees. Then Urmi comes bouncing out of the room, with Aadesh behind her. (reallyy... practically bouncing... she really looks so cute... i truly like this Urmi character...) Aadesh invites Urma's family to their house to celebrate Diwali with them. They all agree, then everyone sits down at the table to have their lunch.

The scene shifts, to the Diwali celebrations time. Everyone is at Aadesh's house, and discussing in the living room. (btw... Manali is wearing a pink saaree in this scene... she looks so pretty...)

They mow show Urmi in her room, talking to her dad, telling him how much she likies school, and that she made many friends there. Then she starts talking about the school bus - what the students all do when on it. She gets really excited, but stops talking when Aadesh enters the room. Aadesh calls them down so that they can start the diwali celebrations.

A servant comes and tells them that the jeweller has come to meet Aadesh. Aadesh goes to meet him, while Urmi and her dad remain in the hall. The jeweller apologizes for the mistake that his employee did that got Urmi scolded by Aadesh's sister. Aadesh looks confused, but then the jeweller explains everything.

Aadesh goes to confront his sister, and she apologizes. He is not ready to forgive her, but instead gets angry at her. He tells her that if she is really sorry, then she should ask for forgiveness from Urmi herself.

~~~ BREAK ~~~

Urmi is shown in her room, gluing back the family poster that she tore up earlier. Aadesh's sister comes there and apologizes. Aadesh comes from behind, and then Aadesh's sister starts asking for forgiveness from Urmi. Urmi forgives her, saying it's all right. (why did Urmi forgive her so easily?? she is so mean..,.) Aadesh then tells Urmi to go down, so that they can get th pooja (prayers) started.

After she leaves, Aadesh talks some more to his sis, reprimanding her for what she did to Urmi. Then he leaves, and she looks on in anger.

and... the episode ends...

PREVIEW for tmr:
Urmi is lighting up a rocket, near where Aaman are standing and hugging each other. Aadesh is busy with Manali, so he doesn't see where Urmi is doing it. Then, Aadesh steps back, and knocks over the rocket, Urmi is shocked but before she can straighten it, it shoots off. Excited, Urmi begans jumping up and down saying to Aadesh "See dost (friend), I light up this rocket."

Video update for today ------------

Edited by iqbal_neha91 - 15 years ago
heyy guyys... i hope tt u find the update at least ok enough... like i said, this is the first time ever i'm doing an update, so if i made any mistake... plz forgive me...

for tonight's episode... it will most probably be a live update... but then again... if i do update live, i'm not sure i i'll be able to catch every thing that is being said...

anyways... thanks...
ok... i just realised that not many of you will read the full too-much-detailed update.. so, i'll just give u a brief one here...

Aaman are worried where Urmi is, and they go look for her.

Meanwhile, Urmi is shown to have come to her house, to meet her mom and dad, and the rest of the family.

The dad calls up Aaman, and Aaman find out where Urmi is.

Later, Aaman go and pick up Urmi, finally convincing her to come back, and before going, they invite the family to celebrate diwali with them.

Diwali celebrations… Aadesh finds out the truth as to why Urmi actually left the house, and asks his sister to apologize.

She does so, but doesn't really look like she repents her mistake…

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey thank you so much for the update

We really needed an updater, so yours is just perfect
Thanx once again
MochaQueen thumbnail
thank u for the update!!!!
dontforget thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank You so much, I have been looking for someone to write and update for so very long as I miss watching the show and I cannot watch the vedio's due to firewall stuff.

You did a stupendous job and please continue doing do.👏
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
its great