I am not able to stop Blushing

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I am so excited , impatient and shy all in one after seeing the precap. I swear friends , belive it or not , from last 15 days since the wedding promo I was only wishing that they show the wedding & the first night very much in detail, because I am totally gone bonkers of this beautiful couple called Siddharth & Aanchal (Megha & Sameer are just awesome together), Well I also wasconfident because it was Rajshri Productions, and somehow since last 20-25 yrs I am a great great fan of this production house. I knew this show is in safe hands and they will show every detail in pure aesthetic manner. They have this beautiful knack of showing romance without being vulgar. I can imagine how Sid & Aanchal must be feeling inside that room he he..cute very cute..I mean they themselves dont know that they are in love with each other..since they have great great respect & understanding of each other..they migt have never thought of this situation..brilliant..I dont know how will I control my ecitement till I see..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemalatha.v thumbnail
😛 Hi, I'm also excited ya.
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awwww! i know what you mean!its really made soooo goood!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
haha awwwww it's exciting isnt it! They're finalllly together!
Hopefully we'll get some adorable scenes between them and i know they'll be shot soo well because it's Rajshri!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

I am so excited , impatient and shy all in one after seeing the precap. I swear friends , belive it or not , from last 15 days since the wedding promo I was only wishing that they show the wedding & the first night very much in detail, because I am totally gone bonkers of this beautiful couple called Siddharth & Aanchal (Megha & Sameer are just awesome together), Well I also wasconfident because it was Rajshri Productions, and somehow since last 20-25 yrs I am a great great fan of this production house. I knew this show is in safe hands and they will show every detail in pure aesthetic manner. They have this beautiful knack of showing romance without being vulgar. I can imagine how Sid & Aanchal must be feeling inside that room he he..cute very cute..I mean they themselves dont know that they are in love with each other..since they have great great respect & understanding of each other..they migt have never thought of this situation..brilliant..I dont know how will I control my ecitement till I see..

You have described all our feelings exactly ....................👏
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah..i share the same feelings...