reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I really liked the way Dheeraj stood up for aanchal and got his own back at chanchal by asking her to touch aanchal's feet👍🏼 also loved the way he welcomed aanchal to their house and asked her to make the house swarg like again...i think dheeraj and aanchal share a very nice bhabhi-devar relationship....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocodip thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i knowwww hes way too adorable as a devarji...i think he'll help aanchal a lot in the days to come amongst the witches hehe and i also love the way sid told aanchal in todays episode that mom is right you should keep your pallu like her and she had no pallu on her head hahahhaha hilarious!
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

omgsh i felt the same way..i just didnt know his name and thus couldn't comment about it!

=)
he'd make a sweet devar! =)))
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah dheeraj is indeed a great devar, bhai, chachoo , beta , father and husband...In short he is a complete package of Achae. I really like his realtionship that he shares with Aanchal. He respects and suports her with his full heart and I m sure he will be there for Aanchal during her up-downz. Waise I think it was Sidhart who has stolen the show today bcoz he stood up for Aanchal and spoken in her(anch) favor.
Edited by cutegirln - 15 years ago
scribbles thumbnail
^^ cutegirln, which episode is your MTPH signature from?
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Bibbo, the episode was aired on October 2nd 2008, you can find the written update here :)

Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago
scribbles thumbnail
^^ hehe thanks once again!
=))