I got Goosebumps watching the Precap

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The Precap was really cute and innocent! ❤️

Aanchal was sitting on the bed and Sidhharth was standing near the wall taking his fagri (hat) of in the bedroom, alone and they were looking at each other 😳and smiling! !!😊 OMG!

i WAS SUPRISED THEY WERE IN THE SAME BEDROOM I THOUGHT THEY WILL SLEEP SEPERATLY IN DIFFERENT BEDROOMS!? i dont know prob just for the moment !But owell turned out to be a good epi!

IM waiting for the the day after the wedding episode probibly tomoz or Thursday! !

Really excited!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha....joker...they are married now, of course they will sleep in the same room. lol...even though i get what u mean...its a bit weird see them 2 2gether..
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel A

haha....joker...they are married now, of course they will sleep in the same room. lol...even though i get what u mean...its a bit weird see them 2 2gether..

I did sound a bit daft lol!
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
heheh.. ye the precap was cute!
i wonder why she smiles and shakes her head at the end though!
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im very eager to watch the next episode...
i hope they share some cute moments...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes the precap was stunning...i was also wondering all the time what happens next after the wedding between aanchal and sid....looks like there will be many sweet moments😳 can't wait for this episode.....
hemalatha.v thumbnail
Hi, Moheema,
I like this show soo.......much.
chocodip thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am in loooooooooove with sid! hes soooo hot! has the perfect looks, style and such a husky sexy voice!!!!! wish i was in aanchal's place!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Moheema, tumne meri muh ki baat cheenli..!!I swear I am blushing myself since I saw the precap, I dont know how to wait till tonight or say tomorrow if it is tomorrow..I hope they show it slowly & elaborately like the wedding.. I mean I know there will be nothing obscene..Because it is Rajshri..!!They are just the best in showing the beautiful love between Hubby & Wife..
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
definatelyyy, now the main focus of the show will be Sid-Aanchal's growing closeness, from respectt to pyaar!